Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Truth & Booze      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mustang065
Msg: 2
Truth & BoozePage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
does a person lie better sober or drunk ?

A liar is a liar whether he/she is sober or drunk. Alcohol can help someone let down the inhibitions, but all that means is that "drunk" a liar will tell a bigger lie and expect you to believe it.
 fallen-one
Msg: 3
Truth & Booze
Posted: 12/6/2006 5:11:04 PM
a liar is a liar is a liar
add booze into the equasion, and they are just bigger liars
 Samuzz
Msg: 5
Truth & Booze
Posted: 12/6/2006 7:50:05 PM
Seeing the real person when they're drunk has more to do with emotions, not honesty. Because of the increase in emotions when drunk, a person will be more romantic, for example.

But not more honest.

Getting girls drunk has long been used to make them more emotional and less resistant to sexual advances.

But, I can't forsee someone like George Bush Jr. giving a speech while drunk and actually telling the truth.
 doug221
Msg: 21
Truth & Booze
Posted: 12/7/2006 8:52:48 AM
I have to admit that sometimes when I drink, it is not that I become a liar but things seem so fun that I will pretty much be game for anything the next day. When I have woken up the next day hungover and committed to something the night before, I have told lies just to get out of it.
 Farkis McSwifflebum
Msg: 38
Truth & Booze
Posted: 12/11/2006 5:02:51 PM
A person cannot lie as well when drunk because it's easier to find inconsistencies in their stories. You wanna catch a person in a lie, get them drunk and then ask questions. Be subtle so they don't feel like they're being interrogated. Ask detailed questions and then ask them the same questions a few hours later (if they're not passed out). They'll slip up if they're lying. Or they might just blame the booze for affecting their memory, but that's just another lie.

Wooooo!
 Rebellious
Msg: 40
Truth & Booze
Posted: 12/11/2006 5:50:39 PM
Drunks are losers

NYCLEGEND
Msg: 48
Truth & Booze
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:04:22 PM
Last year, I was involved with a girl who was a drunk. She went balistic on me one night and threatened to shoot me. She was from Arkansas and had a gun collection back home. In the past, she had taken some back here to NYC but from what i've been told, daddy took them back down south or possibley, her ex husband, a NYC cop, might have gotten rid of them. I don;t know if there was a weapon inside the house at this time. I know I mention this a lot but I've never had anyone to really listen to me about what happened. It really built up inside of me. Nowdays, I try to avoid heavy drinkers. You don;t know what to expect out of them. I almost got seroiusly injured.
 rogerrabbitrr
Msg: 53
Truth & Booze
Posted: 7/23/2008 2:33:21 AM
ULIN45
"Alcohol is a mixture of liquid courage and liquid stupidity"
Have to agree with U.
I was a bartender for several years, seen booze do a lot of different things for people but NEVER EVER saw it make anyone SMARTER
 Gourmetchef50
Msg: 54
Truth & Booze
Posted: 7/23/2008 3:01:50 AM
u'd have to give us specifics my man to give you an accurate assessment.Too many varibles as a general question.C'mon, spill the beans..:-)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Truth & Booze