Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Holidays at last..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GenuineGoddess
Msg: 4
Holidays at last..Page 1 of 1    
I remember those day, school holiday. Used to love them and do all the kiddy things. I miss those days and can't wait for the grandchildren.. I keep saying that lol......... geez my boys hate when I talk like that. lol

Enjoy your time with the kids and please post what you do during the holidays with the kids.

Rose.. love the picture, I can't stop laughing everytime you post. lol
 GenuineGoddess
Msg: 6
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/10/2006 9:41:27 PM
roses.... It's hilarious... !!!! lol......... lol

After all we are all adults..
 nobatteriesBob
Msg: 7
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/10/2006 10:26:28 PM
what has being adult got to do with it, we get pushed off the computer by our kids and we just do as we are told - lol
 GenuineGoddess
Msg: 9
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/13/2006 11:44:16 PM
Chrissy all I can say is enjoy it. Really I wish my boys were that age again.

At 15 they go away but want the reasurrance that mum is still there.

I think I am ready to be a grandmother, lol.... i keep saying it but nothing happens.

nobatteriesBob
Msg: 10
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/14/2006 2:24:43 AM
I also wish my girls hadn't grown to the point where they have achieved independance from 'daddy' - sigh

it gets harder every year to realise you have become a father rather than a daddy
 GenuineGoddess
Msg: 12
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/14/2006 4:31:00 AM
Ohh how I so admire you. How I would love to hold a baby again in my arms and now that it is my offspring.

Now I am going to put the pressure on my 26 year old.. He needs to reproduce for me. lol

You are so fortunate, enjoy them all, I know if I had grandchildren I would be spoiling them with all my love and heart.

GG
 GenuineGoddess
Msg: 13
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/15/2006 4:36:22 AM
Ahh now I want grandchildren even more.... Chrissy you have your grandchildren up on your profile. You should be really proud of them and yourself. They are adorable.

big hugs and loving wishes to them .. they are beautiful.

Man, listen to me... I think I am going nuts over grandchildren... I think I will join Gypsy with adopting another child. lol

GenuineGoddess
Msg: 16
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/15/2006 3:46:50 PM
well at least it sounds like you all had fun at Carols by Candelight in the rain.

I have decided to go to church this year on Christmas Eve, the local schools put on a nativity parade with an earlier mass service. I saw this done in Europe when I was there but not here (that is how long it's been) and to see the little darlings all dressed up in Angel costumes and shepherds singing Xmas carols should put be really nice.

nobatteriesBob
Msg: 17
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/15/2006 6:21:46 PM
There's nothing as joyous (after ones own children) than grandchildren - our parents revenge for all the sleepless nights caused by our kids - spoil en rotten and then hand em back - yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 sewluvlee
Msg: 18
Holidays at last..
Posted: 12/15/2006 7:27:28 PM
yay, holidays have started here now too
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Holidays at last..