Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why are men such cowards???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dreamgirl1677
Msg: 7
Why are men such cowards???Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
both men and women generalize.
 arri
Msg: 16
Why are men such cowards???
Posted: 12/15/2006 7:22:49 PM
Coward is a very strong word. I prefer to be referred to as a pussie that is not whipped yet
 JenniJenny
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2006 10:26:15 PM
What I have found out is that men hate conflict. Instead they would rather say nothing and run for the hills.
 sparticuss
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/20/2006 2:00:21 AM
Ahh I just love gender reversing

Please tell me why are women such cowards? I dated a girl 2 years ago that got freaked out about "sex" and bolted after the talk.

As they say...women always come back. This one day and claimed that we were ready to settle down but not ready for sex. Well I gave her another chance (after a 2 year break), we went out a couple of times and had a great time and then she bolted again....no explanation...nothing. So my question to you is...why are women such cowards? why do they run?
 sparticuss
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/20/2006 2:04:08 AM
Please tell me why are men such cowards? I dated a guy 2 years ago that got freaked out about a "relationship" and bolted after the commitment talk. As they say...men always come back. This one day and claimed that we was ready to settle down. Well I gave him another chance (after a 2 year break), we went out a couple of times and had a great time and then he bolted again....no explanation...nothing. So my question to you is...why are men such cowards? why do they run?
====================================================

Please tell me why are women such hipocrites? I dated a girl 2 years ago that refused to desist with the commitment talk.

Then, within two years of the marriage she had freaked out, filed for divorce and bolted.

Then, after being beaten up by one too many abusive bf's she came back saying she was ready to settle down.

Well I gave her another chance (after a 2 year break), we went out a couple of times and had a great time and then she bolted again....no explanation...nothing. So my question to you is...why are women such hipocrites? why do they run?
 VacationGuy234
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/3/2011 10:40:46 AM

Woman usually dip right away! It doesn't take us too long to realize we're not feeling this person, men on the contrary spend everyday with you act as if they love you or falling for you, tell you things like how they miss your scent how they miss u when your not watching tv with him, how sweet and gorgeous you are, smart , sexy, funny blah blah blah etc etc oh not to mention agree to eventually having a relationship from the beginning when you say what your looking for, but after all this crap they talk, when the female starts to show her side of emotions and starts questioning where she stands, the guy needs more time and he still wants to see you but with no commitment cuz he's not ready! Wtf? like I'm some dumb tard! Screw all men,specially the ones in NYC! I'm gonna use my beauty to the max, lead you all on till you fall! then call the cops on you so you can stop stalking me! Hate all of you and my mission in life is too break as many hearts as possible completely destroying your dumb meaningless ego's!!!! I hate all of you!

This is too freakin funny...
 Walts
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/3/2011 4:15:28 PM

I'm gonna use my beauty to the max, lead you all on till you fall! then call the cops on you so you can stop stalking me! Hate all of you and my mission in life is too break as many hearts as possible completely destroying your dumb meaningless ego's!!!! I hate all of you!

Here's some of the "stuff" men have to deal with, and yet, we men are suppose to be cowards??????? More of a bonus, this is just a future woman in the making. Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside doesn't it?????? Lets all have a group hug now.

Women PICK the men they hang around with. So when the complaints come in about the men you girls hang with, go look in the mirror and quite your whining. It's about as bad as us men biatching about how greedy and money hungry women are.

Again,look in the mirror.
 Island home
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/3/2011 5:08:11 PM

! Hate all of you and my mission in life is too break as many hearts as possible completely destroying your dumb meaningless ego's!!!! I hate all of you!

Whew I'm safe i don't date smokers
 Vannili
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2011 8:31:11 AM
What make the OP says that men are coward ? Are they in a battle with you ????

Going out in a couple of dates and having a great time doesn't mean they want a relationship with you .
 _TALL_IQ2_
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/4/2011 8:50:12 AM

Wtf? like I'm some dumb tard! Screw all men,specially the ones in NYC! I'm gonna use my beauty to the max, lead you all on till you fall! then call the cops on you so you can stop stalking me! Hate all of you and my mission in life is too break as many hearts as possible completely destroying your dumb meaningless ego's!!!! I hate all of you!

You just might want to finish your GED degree there, hon.. Then change your attitude towards the few decent men you may attract, since you usually get back what YOU project..
 jasonsgt
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2011 8:49:47 PM
What a suprise! Another whiny ass who didnt get what she wanted and is now taking it out on everyone with a swinging**** Hey clueless...have you reached inside your tiny brain and thought that YOU might have something to do with him bolting? Are you trying to push him into something he doesnt want? Id guess you probally want marriage and 5 kids. heh, am I close?
Him doing it twice makes one wonder...what is wrong with YOU? How about you stop pointing the finger. What makes you think your shit doesnt stink?

Screw all men,specially the ones in NYC! I'm gonna use my beauty to the max, lead you all on till you fall! then call the cops on you so you can stop stalking me! Hate all of you and my mission in life is too break as many hearts as possible completely destroying your dumb meaningless ego's!!!! I hate all of you!

No biggie. Youre only good for sex anyway. Since Ive now branded you a cum dumpster, get your pink ass out there and give it up to as many men as you can. Atleast you will be serving a purpose.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/4/2011 9:07:46 PM
Wtf? like I'm some dumb tard! Screw all men,specially the ones in NYC! I'm gonna use my beauty to the max, lead you all on till you fall! then call the cops on you so you can stop stalking me! Hate all of you and my mission in life is too break as many hearts as possible completely destroying your dumb meaningless ego's!!!! I hate all of you!

Gawd, if this is good energy, I'd sure as hayull hate to see bad. You're posting in the wrong forum, hun. You might want to move to this one instead:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts14396275.aspx
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/9/2011 7:24:38 PM

why are men such cowards? why do they run?

I hear super-glue works well.

Screw all men,specially the ones in NYC! I'm gonna use my beauty to the max, lead you all on till you fall! then call the cops on you so you can stop stalking me! Hate all of you and my mission in life is too break as many hearts as possible completely destroying your dumb meaningless ego's!!!!

LOL....her beauty....he chuckles...I dunno...but every time I'm in the city there seems to be tons of gorgeous women walking to and fro....I'm sure I'll recognize you when I see you...you'll be the one with the chip on her shoulder.

BigBadNIrish
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/10/2011 4:54:14 AM

You would not believe how many middle-aged men there are who want to settle down and start a family after pissing away the last 20 years of their lives.

There is that...and some that are willing to start another family...but, almost none that are willing to have a go on family number 3.
 greatdjgal
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/12/2011 9:17:58 AM
If a man can't follow the 3 Ps, then it won't work! Provide, Protect, & Perform! Realistically, I think most men like to persue, they repel if we are too fast! Take it slow, maybe let him chase you for awhile, see if he can keep up! And...if you have kids, Raise THe Bar GF! You can't be too careful today! And guys....let's get real, if you don't want the baggage, then man up and be honest so we can move on, don't let us hang...and games are for children!
 greatdjgal
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/12/2011 9:22:35 AM
So biggs...how's that working for ya? It goes both ways man! If a guy only loves what he sees on the outside...he can just keep on a truckin'! Rock On!
 greatdjgal
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/12/2011 9:28:53 AM
Ok guys! when one of us gets burned, I know I want to hurt right back, especially if I fell in love with the big oaf! It's called "venting". We all do it. Once this person calms down, they will come to their senses Im sure! You cry alittle, sing guy-bashing songs like Cowboy Cassanova, maybe even talk with the BigGuy upstairs, sometimes swearing and cursing the perp happens, and you call your best friend! Don't be so harsh! Ya know, some of us have to deal with PMS and other crap! So cut us ladies some slack, ok?
 Island home
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/14/2011 10:45:34 PM

Women say they want a man who cares/ understands/ listens but they are not attracted to that or I wouldn't be here so much. They say they want it but its not attractive; then they just see you as a good friends.

Your problem is you believe this
Your solution is not to be less than you are but to be more of who you are, embracing it all and expressing it all. Just don't allow your frustration to implode or explode
 IcarusWings
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2011 9:04:52 AM
Just because you dealt with a man who did that to you, doesnt mean that all men are cowards. I know you probably didnt mean it like that, but I'm just throwing that out there.

There are many reasons why some men bolt at the first sign a woman wants to be in a committed relationship. Perhaps he had other women he didnt want to give up or maybe he just doesnt want you to find out about a deep dark secret he has. It could be many reasons.

I'm sure you will find a man eventually who wont run away when you are ready for a commitment.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why are men such cowards???