Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex with pregnant women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetShaker
Msg: 2
view profile
History
sex with pregnant womenPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
It is perfectly safe, as long as there are no external problems.

I had some complications with both pregnancies that made it impossible to continue having sex.

If the woman is uncomfortable with it, spotting at all, showing signs of premature labour, do not have intercourse until you can comfirm with the doctor that it is safe.

Other than that, go for it, this is a time when a woman can often be feeling really unattractive. Yes, it's wonderful to have the child growing with in, but sometimes depressing to feel so akward, and have no clothes that fit... so I great time to show her that she is the most special woman you have ever met :) Does great things for her self confidence.
 shore66
Msg: 9
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/3/2005 10:34:05 AM
Yes, it is safe, unless there is specific medical advice otherwise. I did it until the last month, when I was just too big and it wasn't comfortable - and then when I couldn't, all those hormones had me masturbating twice a day!
 rodsmith
Msg: 10
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/4/2005 8:25:16 AM
When the wife was pregnant she would impale herself on me while I was sleeping. Damn right it's safe and they're so horny for you....wish it was that way all the time...!
 stubobb
Msg: 11
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/4/2005 10:38:03 AM
Yup, safe and fun. Just be cool.
 Pandy
Msg: 14
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/10/2005 6:44:25 PM
I had sex well into the prenancy with both my kids....there is not risk at all as long as it is a normal healthy pregnancy. it's possible to have sex right up to the last minute without hurting the baby, but most women are a little too uncomfortable in the last few weeks.

A point to realise is that you don't have to be extra gentle with her unless it's her preference ,..... ask. My ex husband was scared to death to have sex with deep penetration or any kind of heavy thrusting......that was a bummer (though I understand why it made him anxious).
 matt64730
Msg: 15
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/10/2005 7:37:08 PM
i had sex with a girl when she was like 10 weeks pregnant but u couldn't tell she was. I knew she was pregnant when i had sex wit her though. That was only time
 jamesxxx71
Msg: 16
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 5:33:14 AM
Sex with a pregnant woman is great.......I had a co-worker who had also became my friend because I kept cheering her up all the time when her relationship was going down the drain. I used to listen to her and talk to her on the phone for hours just trying to help her out. She got pregnant in that relationship and when the boyfriend found out he just fled...... I kept cheering her up and all and about 4 months in her pregnancy we went out for diner together and we talked, I made her laugh and cheered her up as usual and then she told me: Man I'm so horny right now........think you could cheer me up a bit more tonite...needless to say we did not stay for desert and headed to her place where we had wonderful and naughty sex....... It was a great experience for me and her and made us even closer friends.......we were actually friends with benefits for a while even after she gave birth. Then she found a worthy boyfriend and we got back to co-worker/friend status lol
 jamesxxx71
Msg: 20
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 6:24:08 AM
ah some men are stupid and just can't enjoy what life has to offer. I just can't understand why men are so shallow as not to date or sleep with a woman that is overweight. Worst are the men who won't have sex with their wives or g/f because she's pregnant and as gained some weight because of it etc. Stupid, stupid, stupid. They'll be the first people to complain if you say something about their beer bellies for crying out loud.....
 jamesxxx71
Msg: 22
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 7:12:52 AM
thanks yx32. I'm surely not the only man to think that way........I hope lol. I mean, pregnant women as beautiful if not more beautiful then when they weren't pregnant. There is something about pregnant women, they seem more radiant, more happy, I don't know what it is but I find them damn sexy lol. Anyway, to each's own I guess but fat people, pregnant women etc. are not second hand people, they are top notch people just like everybody else. It's just the package that's different, that's all.
 kadmus
Msg: 24
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 9:15:18 AM
while I'm not really ready to have children, I will say that a woman pregnant with my child will be the most beautiful thing I think I'll ever see.
 NavyKop
Msg: 25
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 9:22:01 AM
That's how i developed my love for plus-sized women; all it took was a couple times with a pregnant woman, and BAM! If i can't have a pregnant woman, Nice plus-sized or large women.....thats where its at.
 ontario_woman
Msg: 27
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 11:25:17 AM
When I was pregnant, my sex drive went up considerably. Sex is great when you're pregnant. As others have mentioned, as long as there aren't complications, you can have sex as much as you want.
 Pandy
Msg: 28
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/11/2005 11:33:21 AM
It happens, Elwood, but it's not common....
It would actually be very difficult to rupture the amniotic sac with even the deepest penetration. If your wife/friend had ruptures, it was more than likely that their amniotic sacs were weak to begin with, or the mucuous plug wasn't developed properly.....in those cases ,the ruptures would have been caused by the pressure of the baby's weight pushing down on the cervix (read, "would have happened, sex or no sex ).
 FloridaMan
Msg: 33
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 4/23/2005 7:30:30 AM
HAHAHA>... this is awesome. I just want to say congragulations to all whove had a chance , I love pregnant women.. such a fetish they are so healty and beautiful..and it's such a turn on to "Know" the childs yours.. Hmm? -= Grinz =- Well just wanted to put my two cents in here..... since I clicked on something and it brought me here...! -= THanks everyone and leaves =- Bye bye
 roadster32
Msg: 36
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 5/26/2005 8:05:42 AM
Hi My you do enjoy sex a lot and like that and I do know as you said even when pregnant there is no problem for the child to be.And see if you are as horney as I do enjoy all that is part of the evening and day for two and if there comes to be more very nice ....George hope to hear soon
 Locka Boy
Msg: 37
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 5/28/2005 6:24:40 PM
SEX WITH PREGNANT WOMEN BE THE BEST SEX
 JUSTINBOY88
Msg: 41
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 5/29/2005 11:18:15 PM
it was a little weird at first when my wife was pregnant i got to where i enjoyed.i also found out that it made her feel good because i found her sexy even she was big did not feel sexy.
 Thudpucker
Msg: 43
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/5/2006 4:51:46 PM
Ridin' the hump is a real trip!!!
 polygirl
Msg: 44
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/5/2006 7:50:23 PM
I have with all of my pregnancies, it's safe unless a dr tells you otherwise, but I can't say that I enjoyed it more.
 shore66
Msg: 45
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/5/2006 8:49:39 PM

What an absolutely revolting image.

Just imagine how pleased your future wife will be to know you consider sex with her "revolting" when she is pregnant with your child.
 Elbert
Msg: 46
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/5/2006 8:56:05 PM
My ex-wife had a condition where she could not have children, so I have not experienced a pregnant woman. But I am curious as to why when I am around pregnant women I get a hard on. And I can tell when they are pregnant even though they don't show. Is this something to do with their hormone levels? I am not attracted to pregnant women yet if I am near one I get a hard on. This is when I get close enough for conversation or just by some pregnant women for several minutes. Is this just me or does this have to do with pheromones or the woman's hormones. Has this happen to any other guy out there. I do get embarassed when this happens. Guess just my upbringing, (the embarassing part)..
 workerbee68
Msg: 47
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/5/2006 9:06:52 PM
Best I ever had. Guess that's why I have four girls.
 flippers51
Msg: 52
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/6/2006 3:20:24 PM
I sure hope your gay or you find a woman who can not get pregnant. If you fell like that your an ASS. Woman are Awesome when their Pregnant. Wish I could make them all feel good and sexy when their hormones are running wild, like when there pregnant. I would do them all. ....
 flippers51
Msg: 53
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/6/2006 3:25:04 PM
Sorry, was talking about the guys statement,

GhostDancer
Msg: 57
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/6/2006 6:52:01 PM

What an absolutely revolting comment. To each their own, I suppose, but I think that right there shows a low level of maturity.

I had sex all the way through each of my pregnancies, and all of mine were high risk. You might have to get a little creative with positions etc but it's possible and quite enjoyable.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex with pregnant women