Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Iowa  > 50 Plus Singles in Coralville and Iowa City      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 barbaracoralville
Msg: 1
view profile
History
50 Plus Singles in Coralville and Iowa CityPage 1 of 1    
We meet for breakfast at the Beefstro, exit 242. That is between the Hampton Inn and the Holiday Inn. No reservation needed. Starts about 9:30 a.m. and the laughter starts ar 9:32 a.m. Usually there are a minimum of 8 of us. You don't have to eat breakfast but at least buy a cup of coffee. Melissa, our waitress, loves to hear some of our discussions.

There are usually two men who enjoy being friends with us women.

There is a monthly dinner held at a different restaurant each month. We haven't run out yet! This month we met early due to the holidays. The place was the Peking Buffet. There were about 22. Often we have almost 50. We'd like to do more together. Who likes to laugh alone at the movies? We need some new blood.

We post the dinner info at the Senior Center. I am still working, probably until I am 85, so I just saw the inside of the Center last Saturday. (I began ushering for the Englert and was done before they closed.)

You are very welcome to join us. We are, on the whole, quite accepting and forgiving of Bush lovers. We support our troops but wonder why we are there. Intelligent, sharing, caring, some retired, some not.

Contact me through Plentyoffish if you are interested.
 spring_2015
Msg: 2
50 Plus Singles in Coralville and Iowa City
Posted: 8/25/2016 7:51:27 AM
Hi, Is this group still active? Thank you
Show ALL Forums  > Iowa  > 50 Plus Singles in Coralville and Iowa City