Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > sexline      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trophyboyfriend
Msg: 24
sexlinePage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
The most important question has yet to be asked by all you people:

How much is the charge and what is the number?

Also.....what time do you start?

TBF
 pippaxxx
Msg: 30
view profile
History
sexline
Posted: 12/23/2006 12:54:21 AM
Have done it off and on for years, ontop of my day job.Not everyone rings to knock one out, you get bored lonely people on there for a chat, I have often chatted about deorating, cars and the bloody weather.

At the end of the day its a job, extra income, and I have a house to run and children to support.

Beats me soaking extra money off the government/benifits !! to help me make ends meet.
 pippaxxx
Msg: 37
view profile
History
sexline
Posted: 12/23/2006 8:46:29 AM
At the end of the day noones selling their body are they?? its a job, like stacking shelves in a supermarket.
It fits in with peoples lifestyles should they be house bound due to disability or cant do the usual 9-5 due to children comitments

If there wasnt a requirment for such lines,hey would never have been invented

Good luck blondie...
 pippaxxx
Msg: 48
view profile
History
sexline
Posted: 12/24/2006 1:03:05 AM
Just make sure you declaire your earnings!!!!!!!

Im sure you said you were a stop at home mum, so obv on the sozz.

Someone I know got done for it 2 weeks ago!! she did cleaning on the side cash in hand!!
 pippaxxx
Msg: 53
view profile
History
sexline
Posted: 1/16/2007 10:54:48 AM
^^^ yer but atleast you dont have to stand on the cold street corners in the rain....

Its a job, simple as that

Go for it
 pippaxxx
Msg: 57
view profile
History
sexline
Posted: 1/16/2007 12:14:34 PM
Oh dear looks whos returned!!!

You say get a proper job twats.... but the OP is a single mother and there are not many jobs that fit in with the school hours, or that you can do at home...

Men know the ladies get paid for it.... they all knowing this, yet they still call

Its a service!!
 pippaxxx
Msg: 66
view profile
History
sexline
Posted: 1/16/2007 2:56:26 PM
msg 66.... never a true word said, when you have a family you have to do what you can to make ends meet (as long as its leagle I say)

And yes Acid I have had a go at this before, to top up my wage, and I did it to improve my income for me and the children - and you know what, im bloody proud of my grafting and hard work.. and I really couldnt give a monkies what anyone (least of all you) actually thinks.. kisses

VVVV what I mean by grafting and working, is having a second income to keep ones head above water, keeping off benifits, paying tax and all that. It was a job, and it beated stacing shelves at Tescos
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > sexline