Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > he pulls out      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sweetbabe2007
Msg: 1
he pulls outPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
question for men.
I read once that a man who does not cum inside a woman is doing do because he is not emotionally attached to the woman. is that true?

and please don't tell if is to splash her all over or method of birth control. I know that.
I want to know the "emotional" reason why men think that way.
 junipermoon
Msg: 2
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 12/23/2006 9:26:51 AM
the man enters in triumph, victory flag waving proudly like a fist extended in the air.

he retreats, spent, in decrepitude, shrunken and defeated.

therefore, when man pulls himself out before the guns go off, he does so still in his proud state.

so he doesn't have to suffer the loss until he can go down in a blaze of glory amidst all the rockets red glare.

or something like that.
 sweetbabe2007
Msg: 3
he pulls out
Posted: 12/23/2006 10:00:06 AM
thansk thats what my guy friend said. my guy friend says he pulls out when he does not want the woman to feel emotional attachment to him, something about a woman feeling closer to the man when he cums in her. i just wanna know the guys EMOTIOANL perspective not the birth control or spreading all over sensantion.
IS IT POSSIBLE that a man simbolicaly can be having sex with many woman at once but will only cum inside the one he loves?
i just met a guy and found out he is cheating me with another woman but when i confronted the woman and we compared notes she bursted when i told her he comes in me but apparatenly he does not cum in her. does that mean he possibly wants me more?
 junipermoon
Msg: 4
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 12/23/2006 11:18:48 AM
of course,sweet babe.

he's crazy about you.

that explains everything.
 missykay73
Msg: 5
he pulls out
Posted: 12/23/2006 2:20:07 PM
OK,OK!!! First off not ALL women get emotionally attacthed to a guy who cums inside her. Some of us can detach all emotion during sex. Anyone even think that maybe the woman likes it when the guy finishes off on her? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Sex is sex. If you aren't in a relationship and it's just the sex part, anything goes. Emotions are left at the door.
 ImTheOneUwant
Msg: 6
he pulls out
Posted: 12/23/2006 2:23:30 PM
I never heard that before.

I pull out cause I dont want to get woman pregnant.

I also pull out cause I like to see the fireworks, and she wants it on her face and in her mouth, lol

L.
 missykay73
Msg: 7
he pulls out
Posted: 12/23/2006 2:27:06 PM
Sounds like some of u guys need to go back to sex ed. Just because u pull out doesn't guarantee that she won't get pregnant. A woman can get pregnant by the precum. Think about that the next time u decide to have unprotected sex.
 MelissaMelissa
Msg: 8
he pulls out
Posted: 12/23/2006 4:42:27 PM
Wow... it's scary how many people are having sex and thinking that the "pull out" method is a method of birth control. Pre-cum has more sperm in it than actual cum... you are by no means playing it "safe" Not to mention STD's... sheesh.
 Ninki
Msg: 9
he pulls out
Posted: 12/23/2006 5:10:08 PM
Guys like that sound like they're screwed up to me. I wouldn't have sex again with someone like that.

Ninki
 Fr0
Msg: 10
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 12/25/2006 2:56:28 AM
No.

I mean, if there were no biological side effects or STD's there would be no condoms imo.

and please don't tell if is to splash her all over or method of birth control. I know that.
I want to know the "emotional" reason why men think that way.

Facials, tummy sticks, and painting their tailbone tattoos is hot but I don't get what you are saying here. There is no emotional reason why I wont' ejeculate inside a woman. I don't care if you are on Depro-vera, even if we are dating.. the reason you do is for procreation.. so if that's the emotional part you were referring to.. I guess cos' I'm not ready for kids?

Fr0
 JayeStar
Msg: 11
he pulls out
Posted: 12/25/2006 7:52:07 AM

In direct answer to your question, keep in mind that men can completely disconnect emotions and sex if they so choose (while, unfortunately, women tend to get emotionally attached through sex). So it's entirely possible that he is pulling out because of a lack of emotion.

*shrugs* The male mind will never cease to amaze.

Maria XOXO

Sorry I need to disagree I totally know how to seperated sex from emotion. What I find is that guys get more emotion with me and want a relationship.

Lust n' Quickies

Jaye
 task88
Msg: 12
he pulls out
Posted: 12/25/2006 11:58:52 AM
it cuts cuddlin' time hun. If you gotta get up to wipe off, he can be half-dressed. just kiddin' Honestly I am thinkin' it lessens his chances of getting you pregnant!!
 GREASEBALL
Msg: 13
he pulls out
Posted: 12/25/2006 12:04:30 PM
Shit, and here I thought I was being considerate. Thanks for clearing that up. No more pulling Mr.Happy out from that dark world of wonderfulness.
 Leeanne
Msg: 14
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 12/25/2006 1:19:46 PM
Why does he pull out???????????????? Money shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all good - nothing wrong with it!!!!!!!!!!
 missykay73
Msg: 15
he pulls out
Posted: 12/25/2006 2:13:54 PM
I'm amazed at how long this post has been open. But what amazes me more is how many ignorant people are out there who actually think that pulling out is a form of birth control. No wonder there are alot of unwanted pregnancies out there.
 sarah_blev
Msg: 16
he pulls out
Posted: 12/25/2006 10:36:24 PM
Okay, first of all, always have protected sex! The few times I have let a guy shoot inside though....I have to say that I needed to feel a bit closer to them emotionally before allowing them to do it. It's a wonderful feeling in my opinion, but one I would only want to experience with a very close friend.
 missykay73
Msg: 17
he pulls out
Posted: 12/26/2006 11:29:07 AM
ok, we keep hearing, pull out and "if the girl was on birth control", cum on guys(pun intended) what ever happened to equality............USE A CONDOM
 Stormhammer
Msg: 18
he pulls out
Posted: 1/1/2007 5:47:57 AM
Its not because of not being emotionally attached, its just to generally try to minimize the risk of an unexpected pregnancy when a condom is not being worn
 Huntingwulf
Msg: 19
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 1/1/2007 10:30:08 PM
For me I prefer to make my deposits at the bank, not the ATM.
 leo\leo
Msg: 20
view profile
History
he pulls out
Posted: 1/3/2007 1:45:55 AM
thats a hard one lol your right it much closer inside but it can be more fun outside.And i think sex should not have to be so much about love making all the time lets put some fun into it
 KawikaFiola
Msg: 21
he pulls out
Posted: 1/3/2007 1:59:44 AM
I was with a woman for 6 years and she loved it when I would pull it out and unload on her. Every once in awhile she liked it inside her also. I enjoyed what ever she did. End of story
 Stormhammer
Msg: 22
he pulls out
Posted: 1/3/2007 2:26:59 AM
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY PULL OUT JOHN PULL OUT!
 Wild Heart
Msg: 23
he pulls out
Posted: 1/3/2007 9:30:10 AM
Yes, seriously pulling out so you don't get pregnant....even condoms are not a reliable method - nothing is 100% reliable....yeesh.

As for pulling out for other reason, I think it sometimes has to do with the guy's mood and the sexual mood.
 Bikeman_
Msg: 24
he pulls out
Posted: 1/3/2007 9:44:44 AM
pulling out is a method of SAFER sex as it relates to having a woman become pregnant. it certainly isn't foolproof.

likewise, the rhythm method is a method of SAFER sex. so is condom use.

look if two people trust each other as far as STDs go, however they have sex is fine with me, whatever floats your boat.

the only way i see a guy pulling out as being emotionally cruel to a woman is when a woman who cannot become pregnant requests her partner to cum inside her and he pulls out unexpectedly. or if a woman and a guy discuss before sex and agree they want children and will try to every time they have sex, and then the guy reneges on the promise. otherwise it seems to me to be an issue of SAFER sex.
 BOT TAK
Msg: 25
he pulls out
Posted: 1/3/2007 10:13:52 AM

i just met a guy and found out he is cheating me with another woman but when i confronted the woman and we compared notes she bursted when i told her he comes in me but apparatenly he does not cum in her. does that mean he possibly wants me more?

VERY Interesting.......
Did you lie about your age, to POF ?
This is the one smart guess, OP is a teen who trying to find an exuse for a cheating on her guy to still stay with him.

If he pulls out because he likes her more (more than what???) then she forgives him and gonna play with him again if he does this just to not get another girl pregnant and doesn't care if she's get pregnant - it's a totally different story...right?

This babe doesn't even think about all stupidity of the situation because of her young age I agree that she lied about her age - it's a kindergarden
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > he pulls out