Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > what are your hopes and aspirations for 2007      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 evan2
Msg: 2
what are your hopes and aspirations for 2007Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Make it to 2008....
well now that im single again just get back into living on my own which honestly isnt that hard...
stop biting my damn finger nails, I just got my package in the mail today with the cream to stop me from biting them...(I got some of it on my damn banana I was eating and it was bad so I wont even go near them now)
 -morticia-
Msg: 31
view profile
History
what are your hopes and aspirations for 2007
Posted: 12/30/2006 10:28:25 AM
hmm...

That several of my friends who - one way or another - have suffered due to ill health this year, continue to improve, and that they and their families are able to move forward.

That I finally get a decent job sorted out so that I don't end up like this year - with a fortnight's enforced break with no pay :(

That my blasted house sells quickly so that I can move... somewhere

That when it comes to seeing in 2008, I will be doing it in the company of someone who will care for me as deeply as I care for them (but I guess there's a few of us hoping for that one!! )

That'll do for starters!

Mx
 pantsonfire
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2006 1:44:28 AM
To not be noticed by the 'ooh you're in the gutter, let me kick you again' fairy ....

To just live a life that's devoid of nasty surprises and has the odd pleasant moment...

Had a dreadful year this year but am loathe to wish it gone just in case 2007 decides to be even worse....

Aaaahh well onwards and upwards .. positive thinking , glass half full and all that gumph ...
 stevencl
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2007 1:57:06 PM
I'm leaving this site soon so all i want to do is finish my degree and get a decent job
 teddybear1981
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/4/2007 8:29:18 PM
My aspiration is to meet my dear friend Stephanie C. in Langley.I'm from America and I'd love to meet her.She's not on this site,so if anyone knows where SouthernExpress is,please stop by and say hi to her for me please.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > what are your hopes and aspirations for 2007