Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WiseOne8472
Msg: 6
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?Page 1 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)

Just going by what you said, I'd have to wonder if you had some issues...maybe you rush engagement/marriage?

That's a little harsh dont you think? The man is 36 and he's been engaged 5 times but didn't go through with it because he found out that his woman, at the time, had cheated on him. Big Deal! At least he has the courage to ditch her before she does it to him while they are married.

On the filpside though, I do agree that if you've been engaged with 5 people and they all cheated on you, then it is probably a poor taste in women that is your problem. There is some personality trait that you are attracted to that's killing it for you.
 evanevan6
Msg: 9
CHEATING cheats both!
Posted: 4/4/2005 10:45:46 PM
I'm expected to see a forum thread on
aren't there any men who don't cheat!
But i think it's really an equal opportunity thing.
In this dangerous day of sex- Anyone who cheats, is putting
their supposed one and only in jeopardy.
Not to mention that the best part of a close relationship is being able to look your other in the eyes and transfer the one and only type of love that is in your heart. How can you do that if you are betraying that trust not, just to them - but to yourself!
Evan
 angelhmm
Msg: 11
CHEATING cheats both!
Posted: 4/4/2005 11:12:54 PM
Personally, I've been in three very long (7yrs/7yrs & 14yrs) relationships. I've never cheated in any of them, as it's not something I believe in. I'd have a hard time looking in the mirror, not to mention -- answering to God, if I thought in those terms. I believe that if you truly care about the person, you won't cheat -- no matter how rough it gets (and relationships do get rough sometimes, as you know).

However, something to note -- not all people believe in that philosophy and you can't make them do so. Some justify it in their minds "if I'm not getting what I need from him/her, and I can't communicate it, without saying it, then, I'll find it elsewhere". By doing so, they're taking that chance on losing the person, but sometimes they're willing to take that chance.

And to go a bit further, some think that if the other finds out, that they'll forgive them. Don't always count on it! I know I wouldn't put up with it, not from anyone! To me, once the trust is gone, it's GONE and you can say good-bye to the relationship, as soon as it is! History, done, caput!

However, looking on the bright side -- you learn very quickly, you can't control the rest of the world, you can only control yourself! Sad that you're losing your trust in women, though. Fortunately, for you, not ALL of them think like your fiancees. I hope you find what you're seeking.

angel
 angelhmm
Msg: 23
Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?
Posted: 4/15/2005 10:39:03 AM
As for me, I think it's a matter of moral values. Personally, I know that no matter what someone does in the relationship, cheating is wrong! If it's that bad, you get out! You don't cheat, that's just common sense to me.
 SweetKristine
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/15/2005 11:38:06 AM
*raises hand* me...never cheated never will......been in numerous relationships where i was cheated on...think thats the worst thing you can do to someone(besides violence) so nope not a cheater nope nah never
 SweetKristine
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/21/2005 3:35:59 PM
i have never cheated....my ex fiance im sure he cheated on me...even at the end when i was alone with one of his guy friends, the temptation was there...still never cheated...just can't do that...ive been hurt way to bad by a guy cheating on me
 Lulubelle
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/21/2005 8:07:30 PM
I've never cheated and never would. I've been cheated on before, and I could never do that to someone else. If I wasnt happy in the realtionship I'd try to work it out or leave, but never cheat.
 AngelicPassion
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/22/2005 1:12:35 AM
I have never cheated in any relationship and never will. However, there are those who do. There really are no answers for those who cheat. Its just something they do. Best advice, leave the past in the past where it belongs, and live for the future. If you judge someone your seeing from a past relationship then it has already failed.
 BabyBlueEyes
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/27/2005 11:24:25 AM
If you happen to find one, send her my way
 ~Ames~
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/27/2005 2:44:32 PM
Me!! I used to be a chronic cheater when I was younger...then the tables got turned and I got a dose of my own medicine! IT SUCKS!!!! I am a straight and narrow girl now.
 smart@$$
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/27/2005 3:07:41 PM
I have never cheated on any man and I never will. There is NO excuse for cheating. If you're not happy then end it before starting something else.
 jennifer j
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/28/2005 4:52:02 AM
dont cheat disgusted by people who do hmmmmphf
 ash_ma_ley
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/28/2005 5:12:20 AM
yes there are women who dont cheat and im one of em
 MIKE0659
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/28/2005 6:25:31 AM
Sorry for your bad experiences, but we can all - male and female - relate to this on some level. If we haven't been cheated on, we know somone who has.

Maybe what you need to do is look at the women you have dated and ry to figure out the what they have in common. I have known women (More so than men I know) who repeat the same mistake. They go for the exact same type of guy over and over with the same results. And they expect it to be different each time. After they inevitably break up (Or divorce), they look back and can see that they had the same problems with this guy and that is was evident early on. That old 20/20 hindsight thing, always bites you in the ass.

If these 5 women aren't alike in some fundamental way, you need to look at yourself and see if there is something you are doing wrong. Even though it is a difficult thing to do and we all don't want to believe we are the cause of our problems.

Good luck man. Keep trying, don't let it get you down.
 butifuldisastr
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/28/2005 11:14:19 AM
I have never, nor will I ever cheat on any man I am with... I have seen first hand what cheating does to a relationship and to the self esteem of the person who was cheated on and can honestly say that I would never do it!

If someone does cheat... the relationship was probably never worth it to begin with....
 Stillalicious
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/28/2005 4:37:47 PM
I have NEVER cheated and never would...if I ever feel that things are that bad..out to the curb he goes!
 Mzzzy
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/28/2005 5:21:30 PM
You think a woman going admit to you she cheats...honey we are all ..TRUE BLUE!!!!!
 Mina649
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2005 12:06:29 PM
Not all women cheat,all though it seems more and more women do.i know i don't even when i was cheated on.just because other people do,i will not do it!to cause some one pain and lose repect is a bad thing.why people cheat,i have no ideaspongeeric hang in there,trust is hard,when i find a man whom i can trust with my heart,he will not be sorry.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/22/2007 4:33:54 PM

I read a survey that stated 9 out of 10 men cheat and 7 out of 10 women cheat.

I read the very same statistic ~ must be reasonably accurate since it seems to be the majority number on all the newly published studies ~ sad, nevertheless.

~OP~ I figured out a long time ago how to avoid the cheating trap: Only be in a relationship with a man who is, in fact, right for me. Nothing missing in the relationship = no need to look elsewhere for what is missing. As for "him," I need to be all he is looking for ~ it may not eliminate the "cheating" factor, but it certainly does create better odds for it NOT to happen.
 sandra47ok
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 7:26:40 PM
i beg your pardon but there are a lot of women that feel cheating is totally beneath them and i can truthfully say i am one of them and yes maybe you were the victim of a few raunchy women and for that i feel bad for you but please dont judge all women by these cheaters ok?
 dirtbag2
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2007 4:03:21 PM
I don't cheat on my man.. never will. I would never willingly hurt somebody that I love and would never break the trust that we share.

If things are that bad that I'm seeking comfort elsewhere, then I'd leave.
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 101
Posted: 5/23/2007 11:45:06 PM
If you care to notice, the common denominator in all of your failed relationships....

Is you.

I think you have just made poor choices for who to date. You can't paint each woman as being the same as the last one.
 robyn67
Msg: 102
Posted: 5/24/2007 12:52:13 AM
I sure hope you arent catagorizing all women as being this way, I know I certainly am not. For me, if the relationship isnt working, I would first try to discuss it with my partner & if that wasnt enough, I guess I would just end it. I have always wondered myself why some peole get into a serious relationship or even married & then cheat. If you arent ready to be faithful, then you shouldnt go there in the first place & if you arent happy there, then end it before you cause more pain by straying. It is never worth it & it certainly isnt fair to the one who devoted themself to you.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 122
Posted: 5/31/2007 2:14:43 PM
god what do you want us to say???

YES WE ALL CHEAT EVERY ONE OF US..............stay away from all women!

Geez its people in general maybe you should be more careful with you you pick to be with.
 eb3267
Msg: 131
Posted: 6/24/2007 1:13:10 PM
Ok there is one question that no one here has asked, from what a read anyways..

OP..

Ok seriouse question.. Goes to the type of women that you are looking for / dating / getting engaged to.. I don't know your life style so please tell me true..

With the women you've been with, have you brought up the conversation of..
Sex with another person, a three some, any wild and crazy acts that involve more then the two of you ?? ??

I have 2 male friends of mine that LOVE women that will do that with or for them, but then they b*tch when the woman is with someone else..
LIKE HELLO !! You wanted a ho' now you got one.. DUH !!

Now I'm not saying that's your case, but it is whith those 2 friends of mine..
.oO(If you want a clean pond then don't pollute the waters !!)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?