Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maples01
Msg: 11
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I can point out many sites with married women searching for a person to make an adulterous relationship, makes for great fodder in divorce court.
BTW, women have been using men for their money and social standing for years, where do you think the term gold digger came from.
 reign40
Msg: 14
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 10/20/2008 11:56:56 AM
NOW YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT EVERY MAN IS GOING TO USE YOU FOR SEX OR MONEY.YOU HAVE TO EXCEPT SOME OF THE BLAME FOR BAD JUDGEMENT. AND IF A MAN CAME TO YOU AND TOLD YOU STRAIGHT UP THAT ALL HE WAS INTERESTED IN WAS SEX YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY. NOT JUST YOU PERSONALLY BUT ALMOST ALL WOMEN ARRE THAT WAY. SOME MEN ARE ***holeS AND THERE ARE MANY REASONS THAT MENDO USE WOMEN BUT WOMEN ALSO USE MEN. IF YOU WANT TO FIND SOMEONE SINCERE THEN YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHO YOU'RE ENTERTAINING THOUGHTS OF AND BE MORE CAREFUL. SORRY IF THIS ANSWER IS TOO BLUNT, NOT TRYING TO BE HURTFUL, JUST HOW I AM.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 23
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/28/2008 4:34:44 PM
Women Use Men...SEE MY PROFILE...Some People Are Sad...Victims Of Their Own Demise...GOOD LUCK FINDING A GOOD MATE!
 Friendseeker2
Msg: 25
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/31/2008 1:33:45 AM
Sounds like VTX is a scorned man, from reading his profile....lol....And cant figure out what the heck he is talking about in the first place, from all the jibber/jabber on the profile. If anyone can translate all that gibberish, They need to be working for the military breaking codes.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 26
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 12/31/2008 3:19:36 PM
I Apologize If The Jibber Jabber Is Too Much For You To Follow. The Profile Explains Very Well The Dangers Of Dating When Someone Has A Disease And Are Not Telling Their Partners. On The Contrary I Had A Friend And Lover Who Is Bitter That A POF Member Gave This To Her And Is Now Arbitrarily Passing These. Condoms Will Not Prevent Others From Contracting These STD's. I've Been Contacted By Several Members On This Site Who Contracted STD's From A Partner On This Or Other Sites. Some Were Doing As She Is And Others Have Pulled There Profile Or Are Being Honest.
If My Profile Prevents One Person ,From Being Preyed Upon By Someone Passing STD's It's Worth It. I Assure You If You Get An STD You Will Wish You Had Read The Jibber Jabber. I Personally Am Clean And Plan To Stay So.
Your Are One In Approximately 80 Who Couldn't Read And Understand It.
BY THE WAY...NOT SCORNED...I HURT FOR A WONDERFUL LADY AND FRIEND WHO WAS VICTIMIZED BY SOMEONE WITH STD's. That's What Friends Do When They Care For Other People. Others Call The Military Interpreters...I'm Sure They'll Take Your Call...P.S. Just Tellem VTX Sent Ya....
 Friendseeker2
Msg: 27
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/2/2009 2:14:40 PM
What specific STDs would you be talking about. The only ones I can think of which condoms wouldnt prevent would be Hep...TB, ...Hep, you can get in many ways, just the exchange of saliva would do that...TB, heck it is airborn....So, guessing you wouldnt be speaking of these.

So, with that said, what possibly could you be jibbering about...Surely you arent talking about Herpes...Heck that is nothing more than a cold sore...Yes, that is spread very easily....but close to 85% of the american population are already carrying that specific infection. Kiss a girl that has a cold sore...if it is in the active stage, you can and will probally get it....

Get over it guy, move on, You seem to have issues.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 29
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/2/2009 6:18:20 PM
HPV's Can Be Spread Through Saliva Also...Genital Warts Can Actually Develop In The Mouth & Throat And Restrict Airways ,And Promote Certain types Of Cancer.
Many People Do Carry Thes Viruses...The Herpes Virus You Speak Of Are Very Simple However Genital Herpes Are A Totally Different Strain. Depending On The Strain The Medication For Some Herpes Viruses Can Cost One $200 In medications Alone.
I Don't Put Anyone Down Who May Have Contracted These Viruses Unknowingly. I Do However Disagree With Anyone Knowingly Passing These To Innocent Partners Without Informing Them. The Consequences Of These Are Far More Serious Than A Cold Sore. Emotionally And Physically These Can Be Detrimental To A Quality Of Life For Entire Families. Not To Mention, If these Are Taken So Lightly By Many...How Many Of Our Future Generations May Be Affected. History Has Shown In Present Day The Attitudes Of Some Affect Many. There Are Sites Just For People Carrying Such STD's. Remember We Can Be Infected Tomorrow...Would You Want Me To Warn You Of A Woman Or In A Womans Case A Man You Might Be Seeing With An Active STD If I Had Knowledge? Some Say No...Thats How The AIDS Epidemic Was Started.
We'll Never Change The World, But I Would Hope You Would Warn Me If You Had Knowledge. If I Didn't Care For People I Could Stand By And Let It Pass...I Would Hope Someone Would Warn Me.
I Don't Feel People Should Be Victimized As My Friend Was. Sadly She Thinks It's Not Important To Tell As She Wasn't Told. This is Her Way Of Payback.
There, I've Rambled On Again...Sorry If I Have Offended Anyone...It's Worth It...
 Friendseeker2
Msg: 30
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/4/2009 8:03:35 PM
VTX....Sorry to say, you are so misinformed regarding the subject you speak of. Specifically according to the Center for Disease Control, regarding HPV's, " Most sexually active people in the United States (U.S.) will have HPV at some time in their lives. There are more than 40 types of HPV that are passed on during sex." Further, you can contract these diseases from someone many years ago, and not know it for many years. Lastly, almost all men clear themselves of this virus without any treatment from a doctor in a relative short period of time.

As far as Genital warts being in the mouth or throat. Nowhere, in any of the CDC, or any other Medical Professional Organizations, to include the Mayo Clinic does it say this to be true. Just because it comes out of your mouth, does not make it true. I would think if any of this jibberish were true, at least one of the leading medical agencies, etc, would talk about such things.

Not offended in anyway, just think that the misinformation you are putting out to include bashing someone on your profile should stop, as it doesnt seem that you know what you are talking about.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 31
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:50:25 AM
Keep Researching......You Seem To Take STD's Very Lightly, Very Casually....Your Choice....
I Personally Don't Want STD's ...And Am Pretty Confidant Most On This Site Don't....
I Would Want Someone To Inform Me Of A Partner Who Might Pass These...My Choice...
You Seem Very Consumed With This Discussion....FACT: MOST DON'T WANT STD'S ...Of Any Kind...
If You Don't Agree With My Profile...Please Don't Read It...MOVE ON...
Thank You For You Advice....Take Your Own....MOVE ON....
Just Because It Comes Out Of Your Mouth, Does Not Make It True.
Thank You For Your Concern, Have A Nice Day.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 32
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/5/2009 3:52:56 AM
I Now Understand Why You Were So Defensive Of My Profile.
You Have To Defend When Your Her FLAVOR OF THE MONTH....
Sorry You Found Out Too Late...But You Both Share The Same Views On STD's...
One Must Defend The Other...Good Luck
 maples01
Msg: 33
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/5/2009 1:21:50 PM
Basically a military court issue, the civilian courts don't have time, they're too busy letting sex offenders and pedophiles out on the streets usin the excuse, there is not enough cells and courts to handle them all.

A guy knowingly passing around STDs will one day run into a family member with a cigar cutter that has come up with a way to stop them from doing it again.
 romanticgal61
Msg: 34
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:27:40 PM
i like the way you think...mr. maples....about the cigar cutter. but it's like the old question...which came first..the chicken or the egg? when it comes to STD's it might be the man or the woman who first spreads it...who knows? but unfortunately, it goes around. it's enough to scare you into being celibate. also unfortunately, that's not a lifestyle most of us can manage.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 35
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/5/2009 5:46:36 PM
Romanticgal61,
You Know My Feelings On That Issue From Our Conversation At Sullivans...I'm With You....I Think Most People Are. I Won't Defend Anyone Who Takes STD's Lightly. I Don't Want Them, Nor Will I Defend Someone Passing Them.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 36
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/6/2009 5:50:46 PM
Guess He Got The Message...
 Friendseeker2
Msg: 37
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/6/2009 7:55:12 PM
LOL, No, not the Flavor of the Month. However, I agree with those on here that made the comments that knowingly passing any type of STDs is a crime. Further, it is also a crime to spread lies about others, etc, which you have done, in your profile, and even posting pics. Have you never heard of the term "Defamation of Charactor"? I am sure if you did a search of that term you could find out what it means.

What I cant figure out, why is it, that you say all these things about this person, but yet, keep calling, asking them out on dates, etc. I would think that if I truly believed this person to be doing these things, the last thing I would do is continue to call, asking them out on dates, pretty much begging for their attention.

As far as Flavor of the month, I think not. If your keeping such a close eye on such things, you will see huge differences.

I stick with my original statement, this is all about being scorned, and this being your retribution.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 38
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/7/2009 2:06:48 AM
Read You Profile Too...Everything You''ve Claimed Not To Like Or Want, You Now Have. I Can Prove Everything I've Said And More. Everything I've Said, I've said To Her Face. Congratulations, You Got A ZEBRA!
The Accusations You Make About Asking For Dates Are Lies. Fabricated By Either Her Or You. Expected As Much From Her And From You ,I'm Not Surprised.
As For Flavors, You Definitely Weren't The Flavor She Was Clinging To Last Month. Several Have Commented On That From The Christmas Party.
I Sincerely Hope You Have A Wonderful Life Together, Takes Two Of You Off The Streets Temporarily. Protects Others...
As For Scorned, Get It Right...Your Ignorance....
Take Your Own Advice....Move On
 maples01
Msg: 39
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/7/2009 2:24:58 PM
There are ladies of the evening and strippers here, they wouldn't be interested in using men now would they, their profile don't indicate their job description, but someone may recognize them and warn you. Got one from The Pony in Memphis.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 40
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/7/2009 3:45:36 PM
Maples01,
Tell'em Your Newly Divorced And She Got The House, Car, And Bank Account...lol...
She Won't Need Ya Then..
 maples01
Msg: 41
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/7/2009 10:37:25 PM
Haha, she run the bank account in the red 2 months in a row before I kicked her out, her mom spent near $500 balancing it out for the first one. I rent, van is, well, you play hell getting a court to yank a wheelchair converted van from a wheelchair user, lol.
Good ole stock market hampered my future per say, and once they know ya are on wheels, you become useless to them, I'm ole school, can't turn a hoe into a house wife.
 maples01
Msg: 44
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/8/2009 2:02:22 PM
Well, I've posted no names to my knowledge, not broken any rules, just find it odd that in reading some profles, posts, topics or viewing behaviors in general that not everyone on here are interested in a serious relationship, or is it the result of free sites?
 maples01
Msg: 47
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/10/2009 1:07:17 PM
I just found it humorous when a friend stopped one of the women stripping in Memphis, uninhibited to say the least.

I know the rules, but as brought up, if there are people hiding STDs, it should be reported before something terrible happens.
 maples01
Msg: 49
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 1/11/2009 7:14:43 PM
I'm with you, no one needs to drag drama out here and try to lash out at someone that hurt them, after all, we are supposed to be adults.
 mateo45
Msg: 52
view profile
History
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 3/12/2009 2:00:47 PM
Yup, cuts both ways. Dunno that any gender has the corner on good (or bad) behavior.
 1800 VTX
Msg: 54
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 3/27/2009 6:41:48 PM
Gift Of Goodbye Is Great!
It's Said TRUE Friends Are Sent As Angels From God.
A TRUE Friend Will Stand By You Even When Your Wrong And Tell You So.
A True Friend Will Be Beside You When You Lower And Forsake YOURSELF And THEM.
Always Be A TRUE FRIEND, Even When It Hurts, Always Forgive, You May Need Forgiveness.

The Last Words My Father Said To Me Were "YOU CARRY ONE THING THROUGH LIFE...."CHARACTER"...YOU CAN GIVE IT AWAY...BUT...NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE IT.
I Believe This And Live By This...
 1800 VTX
Msg: 56
WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??
Posted: 3/28/2009 8:42:50 PM
Don't Worry About What's Said By Others...
Most People I've Met, Have Learned To Talk It...
Very Few I've Found Have, Learned To Walk It...
I Taught My Children When They Were Very Young...That It's Alright To Be Different, As Long As You Do What's Right And Without Malice...
It Seems To Have Worked For Me, I Can't Answer For Others...
If Others Don't Like The Music...Don't Dance...
Sooner Or Later Your Song Will Play...The Right Music...
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > WHY DO MEN USE WOMEN??