Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Semen fetish      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBear72
Msg: 1
Semen fetishPage 1 of 1    
An ex of mine once told me that she had a "cum fetish".

That is, she really loved to watch me ejaculate, and enjoyed playing with my semen with either her fingers or her tongue.

Needless to say, I didn't complain! lol

All my other exes, however, would get up soon after to wash it off or swallow quickly to get rid of it.

Do you think many women have a "cum fetish", or was she a one-in-a-million find?
 nosoup4u
Msg: 2
Semen fetish
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:25:02 AM
It's not uncommon for either sex to enjoy and "get off" watching each other orgasm. It is a powerful force of nature and how can we not become more aroused viewing it. As far as playing with the semen goes, havent seen that before. It's too thick to make a water ballon and too thin for molding a sculpture, lol.
 Dorian Gray
Msg: 3
Semen fetish
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:27:28 AM
Shoulda tied her up and "made her do it" if you kknew it was her fetish. That's ghow ya doi it
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 4
Semen fetish
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:28:29 AM
It doesn't matter what fetish someone has, if they feel they will be labeled "slutty" "whorish" or a slew of other ridiculous labels, they aren't likely to be honest about what their true turn ons are or aren't. Sexual stigmas run deep, sexual phobias even deeper.

I think your ex was merely one that was comfortable with herself, her sexuality and with you. And yes, those people are extremely hard to find. Sadly. Sigh. JMO
 KevinNH
Msg: 5
Semen fetish
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:56:01 AM
Very well put, GreenEyes.

We're all uncertain how other people are going to react to the things we find pleasurable, and depending on the strength of the relationship that uncertainty can be a killer. It seems like it always comes back to communication...when it's there, the sky's the limit. When it's missing...that energy has to go somewhere!
 Hell Gibson
Msg: 6
Semen fetish
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:58:03 AM
Do you think many women have a "cum fetish", or was she a one-in-a-million find?

Rare, but not that rare. Maybe 1-1000:)

monissmokin
Msg: 7
Semen fetish
Posted: 12/31/2006 12:26:01 PM
hahaha, i think that this particular fetish i a little bit better than another one i read about balloons....which by the way some people said it's "not unusual."

some people have very weird fetishes that may not seem that normal to others but if that's what floats your boat then all the power to you.

as for me, i don't find it sexy to play around with my man's cum with my tongue...just doesn't hit that spot for me..know what i mean? lol
 tmtcurious
Msg: 8
Semen fetish
Posted: 12/31/2006 12:35:31 PM
[QUOTE=] We're all uncertain how other people are going to react to the things we find pleasurable, and depending on the strength of the relationship that uncertainty can be a killer. It seems like it always comes back to communication...when it's there, the sky's the limit. When it's missing...that energy has to go somewhere! [/QUOTE]

Exactly, KevinNH!!! Nothing further needs to be said.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/14/2008 11:38:25 PM

Shoulda tied her up and "made her do it" if you kknew it was her fetish. That's ghow ya doi it
That's not fetishism that's kink.

Cumplay is naughty. But I don't think it is considered a fetish. Who cares as long as it's sloppy, wet and sticky. Naughty is good!
 Luv Karla
Msg: 10
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/14/2008 11:50:50 PM
I don't know if what your ex had was a fetish,because a fetish is something people tend to get obsessive about.

A fetish dominate's someone's every thought,it dominate's their life.

But if she made you happy,then that is all that matters.
 SmileyClaire
Msg: 11
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/15/2008 7:14:05 AM
I deffo have a cum fettish lol

I cant help it i love how it feels on my skin, i love it all over my tts and face well anywere really lol and i love giving oral more than recieving it because it gives me pleasure hearing my partner enjoy what im doing, plus it makes your skin sooooo soft afterwards x

looks like my dan isnt the only one in for a treat on friday mmmm........
 nogo3
Msg: 12
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/15/2008 8:01:06 AM
so the poor guy shot a load and wants to tell everybody all about it, lol

RogueGnome
Msg: 13
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/17/2008 5:24:43 AM
Just to help out the folks who don't know
the difference between a fetish and a kink...

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This fet·ish also fet·ich (fet'ish, fe'tish) Pronunciation Key
n.
1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This kink (kingk) Pronunciation Key
n.
1. A tight curl, twist, or bend in a length of thin material, as one caused by the tensing of a looped section of wire.
2. A painful muscle spasm, as in the neck or back; a crick.
3. A difficulty or flaw that is likely to impede operation, as in a plan or system.
4. A mental peculiarity; a quirk.
5. An unusual or eccentric idea.
6. Slang Peculiarity or deviation in sexual behavior or taste.

On Topic:

That is, she really loved to watch me ejaculate, and enjoyed playing with my semen with either her fingers or her tongue. Needless to say, I didn't complain! lol

Wow! They sure are making those new
inflata-brides more "life like" everyday.
 locoporti
Msg: 14
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/17/2008 9:02:21 PM
i belive u got the one in a mill that is fore sure cos many just dont like the feal of it
 3ClubMonkey
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/17/2008 11:52:07 PM
I didn't know it was a fetish?
 semenseeker
Msg: 16
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/27/2008 7:10:49 AM
Swallow semen as a fetish requires dedication:

"Semen Therapy is the practice of swallowing the ejaculation of a healthy man, three times a week or more, for the health benefits. "

- http://www.sementherapy.com

and:

Sacred Semen
The History and Spirituality of Swallowing Semen.
"Religion has as it's origin, semenatophagy, the ritual ingesting of sexual fluids."

-http://www.sacredsemen.com/

Semen, it's not just for breakfast anymore.
 kisstheviolets80
Msg: 17
Semen fetish
Posted: 1/28/2008 10:26:15 PM
Im pretty sure I suffer from this..hahaha
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Semen fetish