Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > Enjoying that Christmas Turkey?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Internetdatingpariah
Msg: 2
Enjoying that Christmas Turkey? Page 1 of 1    
I had ham for Christmas. It was yummy.
I sleep better at nights knowing my Thanksgiving turkey was a Shop-Rite turkey and not a butterball. Phew...dodged a bullet there huh?

marita_b
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Enjoying that Christmas Turkey?
Posted: 1/16/2007 2:16:06 PM
think so,...you don't even want to know what they do to piggies on the kill floors,...

but I still eat both, pigs,..and turkeys,..and also cows,..bulls,... chicken's and chicken ebrio's,......

I'm just a bad,... bad,... person I guess,...
 chameleontat
Msg: 4
Enjoying that Christmas Turkey?
Posted: 1/16/2007 2:34:01 PM
All this crap about cruelty to the food animals is the result of people opting for the cheaper rather than the better produced. Small family farms that treated their animals with dignity and respect have not only been run out of the market as they can not compete with the factory farms prices. They have also been harassed equally by uninformed over zealous animal righteous activists. The big factory farms just hire security people and equipment while the small family operations are forced to just throw in the towel and go work for the factories and make more money doing it. Much like our fuel issues bigger companies and cheaper prices beat out better, safer and smarter every time. The saddest thing is it is usually the person that is squealing the loudest that is the reason for the problem and they're to stupid to realize it.
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > Enjoying that Christmas Turkey?