Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > stomping on the ex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DonInVictoria
Msg: 3
stomping on the exPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
OP " My son calls him on a regular basis, and always asks when does he get to go for a weekend? Always excuses. I have no idea where the ex is living. "

"Maintenance is looking for him. He owes a lot of money."

Then, ask the son where his father lives, look at your phone bill, or get Call Management Service to track incoming calls.

Yes, you're overdue to refine the custody arrangements, if only for your peace of mind. Payment is not in return for custody, but a bad payment history does reflect on how suitable the other parent is, to safely handle the kids during his turn.
 Lucette325
Msg: 7
view profile
History
stomping on the ex
Posted: 1/25/2007 2:08:19 PM

My son gets off the phone crying all the time after he talks to his dad. He always asks why his dad doesn't take him, and he doesn't understand.

Would it be fair to your son to revoke visitation altogether? He wants to see his dad.
 Fort Garry Dark
Msg: 9
view profile
History
stomping on the ex
Posted: 2/5/2007 9:22:23 PM
I feel sorry for you Smartie,

Understand this - greed drives the divorce industry.

I was also looking at the integrity and ethics page of the Manitoba Bar Society recently. They seem to think that it is okay to run a brothel if you are a lawyer. (www.lawsociety.mb.ca/code_and_rules/code_contents_eng.htm)

The legal profession in Manitoba isn't looking for justice, just money.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > stomping on the ex