Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Decisions to make.........      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vanessahh1966
Msg: 1
Decisions to make.........Page 1 of 1    
I do have a question that I need help with. I have been on this site awhile. I have had many , many responses and I have had no problem getting a date. I have been on many, but my problem is they all seem interested and then when you go out, they say they will call you the next day and you never hear a word back. They all say they like you and even try to pursue sex, and then sometimes things do happen. My question is , if you sleep with them , they want nothing to do with you, and if you dont , they want nothing to do with you. So what is the problem or what am I doing wrong.? Sometimes this is people that I have talked to on the phone and computer alot before we even meet. Then the first night, things go great and you never hear back.So whats the problem here.? I stay confused on what they want...I know what I want. I want a good decent man to share my life with. But I feel like I am playing games with them every time I go out . HELP!!
 trancer32
Msg: 2
Decisions to make.........
Posted: 1/31/2007 11:15:09 AM
I have noticed alot of women on here, are either:

1. Living in some make believe world that PoF is some sort of wish machine and they can simply wish for Brad Pitt and PoF will make him appear.

2. Looking for d!ck

3. Looking for rich guys.

4. Looking for d!ck from guys with Harleys (I see this way too much from women in NC)

:peace:
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Decisions to make.........