Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > confessions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rain4Eva
Msg: 10
view profile
History
confessionsPage 1 of 1    
Lol funny shit, hmm I've never had anything bad before/during sex to make me avoid it, but my friend has, and its funny.

As he said, when he was ready, he took off her shirt, then bra, pants etc... When he gets to her thong he pulled it off and as he said "It smelled the rotten fish down there, I had to make an excuse to leave"...rofl, as he told me it wouldnt/couldnt get hard so he said "well I don't know, he won't wake up, maybe next time?" That shit is sooooooooooooo funny when he told me that I was like "wow". He got up and left, came to the casa and told me that shit, I almost gagged.

And yes, that really was my friend... I haven't had any bad encounters yet, and I hope I never do. Yes, he never went go see that chick again...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > confessions