Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The God Effect - Scary Date.........      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 prolibertate
Msg: 9
The God Effect - Scary Date.........Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
OP, you'd chatted to her for weeks and didn't see anything weird in all that time? Did you talk to her on the phone before meeting her? Not speaking on the phone a few times isn't a good idea, IMO...nor is going to her place for any reason...she could have gone alone to get her bank card and met you later or you could have simply ended the date then. Not to mention that meeting in a bar shortly after noon for drinks might have made me think twice about meeting in the first place.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 10
The God Effect - Scary Date.........
Posted: 2/4/2007 4:46:44 PM
Spiderwoman, thanks for blowing the margins on this thread, lol!

OP: that is the most unique way of telling a guy that you're just not that into him, that I've ever heard, grin. . . .
 Ravager
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/4/2007 9:25:53 PM

I've always heard sex with crazy chicks is pretty incredible....Well, that's what I've HEARD, anyways.....

Eh, not always true.

Now, If I were you, I would have had a little fun with this....I would have asked her a LOT of questions.....that's just me though.

I would NOT have went on more dates with her of course, but I would have finished that one....and make sure we stayed in public places.
 JustCallMeMike
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2007 3:52:12 AM
That is what I was thinking, that she was probably pulling your leg. Trying to get a rise out of you. And then, instead of scarying away intially, she decided to continue the game for a little while longer. Maybe, you were suppose to be the to be made the fool of. Being a ex-Marine, I have seen some pretty cruel and often times disturbing pranks and things people should of went to jail for, done to women after the Marine found out the woman was not who she first let on to be. One story I heard (which is legally hearsay) for a conversation, this guy got a woman so drunk that she was conscious enough to say yes, but drunk enough that most of everything would be a blur. Not only did he have sex with her, but two other guys (without her knowing). And then, after he went and slept in another room until morning. Then, he crawled back into bed with her woke her up. Got her cleaned up. Sent her own her way. And then broke up with her that afternoon.

People can play some horrible games if they don't like you.
 quietstorm8
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2007 5:06:03 AM
strictly speaking we dont know
if she DIDNT create the park do we?.....just kidding
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > The God Effect - Scary Date.........