Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Pay Attention To The DONT SEND MONEY Statement      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WakeDan
Msg: 3
Pay Attention To The DONT SEND MONEY StatementPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
sounds like she got suckered.

good luck on the small claims, if you gave him the money.
 Lucette325
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Pay Attention To The DONT SEND MONEY Statement
Posted: 2/5/2007 9:29:12 AM
Yes, absolutely do not send any money. Keep posting and your posts will show up in your profile. There's no other way to turn it on except to post.

Also, some jails do have computers for the inmates' use.
 BearGal
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/5/2007 10:08:38 AM
send a get out of jail FREE card *hehehe* and some Monopoly money !!
 betterlate
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2007 6:37:17 PM
well, you should tell us who they are, come on get the people off of here, report them to POF, andget them off of here!!!

learn from your error being too nice, and help us all out here, hints work, we can see where you live, and figure out things...

we hope you will get your money back, I wonder if he is the same guy from Statesville?????

BL
 terrini
Msg: 32
Pay Attention To The DONT SEND MONEY Statement Little Red Corvette
Posted: 3/22/2007 4:02:48 PM
well my poor lady i do feel for you but u did persue the wrong ave. unless it was a large amount of money it is real hard to collect your money . heres how it works step 1 you go to court /you win /the judge orders an amount of money ussully less than what your asking /step 2 you have to wait until the time ordered expires ussully 3 months then you have to reaplly for a judgment and if he can prove he has no money your out of luck /how do i know this? i was a landlord for 5 yrs (royboy)
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 34
Pay Attention To The DONT SEND MONEY Statement Little Red Corvette
Posted: 3/31/2007 7:24:25 AM
Again, I'm sorry to hear you got taken by a scammer. Would never think of sending anyone money. Good luck with it all.
 IWANNABEURSEXYLUV
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/31/2007 3:14:03 PM
SEND MONEY-WHAT MONEY-ITS easy for me to give the answer.
 LordofArachnids
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/3/2007 5:22:37 AM
simply put, you let yourself get conned because you were not careful at all to begin with, it is good that you are being mroe careful now, learning the hard way is never fun but it sounds like that is what has happened
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Pay Attention To The DONT SEND MONEY Statement