Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Changing What You Are Looking For...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Isabella1900
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Changing What You Are Looking For...Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
It is true, as we are getting old, we are getting wise and then we are looking for a best friend and lover. A person who acepted us, funny to be with. Self secure, because in this time in our lifes, Drama Queen/King is an unaceptable option.

1. Intelligent person, esay to smile
2. I still looking for passion and good sex.
3. Mature man who knows what he wants.
4. Who can control his moods

And the list still changing

Susana
 Isabella1900
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Changing What You Are Looking For...
Posted: 2/10/2007 6:28:57 PM
Sorry I am new and make a mistake, send it twice
 NapJoe
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/10/2007 6:56:38 PM
1. Good sex
2. Great sex
3. More sex
 40Chev
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2007 1:03:28 PM
Thirty years ago it was all about the wrapper and the package.

Today it's more about what's inside.
 Ron9
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/12/2007 11:04:28 PM
I have not changed and never will. She will need to look nice to me (me not some magazine) and be a good person inside. I am looking for a 30 year older version of what I looked for 30 years ago (wait I was married 30 years ago - married most of my life).

I had a little test about 3 years ago. VERY pretty 44 yo old female but ........ we were at her place (in bed) and started talking about work. She started talking about some black gals she worked with (she was a nurse). What a turn off - I did not realize that people actually still had that kind of bigot in them. It actually made me sick to hear her talking about people like that.
 Isabella1900
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2007 11:40:23 AM
The day have 24 hours, 8 for sleep, 8 to 15 for work 2 for eating 12 for the sports watching

How much time you will have for sex?
 bonniebrownap
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 10:55:15 AM
Oh my goodness. I need to make some changes to my requirements of Tall, Dark, and Handsome. A cowboy hat can no longer be a requirement. I can put into words what I am looking for and wise enough to know not to deviate from my quest. I would rather be alone than to do it wrong again. I know, this is a trick thread. I am glad that I am ugly and only judged on my merits to sustain a relationship. Look at my heart and not my face.
 ladyc4
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/20/2007 2:16:53 PM
30 yrs ago I didn't know what I was looking for but I knew it when I found it.
I still operate by the same guidelines( or lack of them LOL)
Cindy O
 ladyc4
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/20/2007 2:19:26 PM

find the one that you want to annoy the rest of your life.

That'll work!
Cindy O
 Celticmist
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/20/2007 6:26:01 PM
same things I looked for in my youth - tender heart, intelligence, honesty and humour
 swtcarolinej
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2007 3:33:04 PM
WELL the biker image That I lusted after ALL my life was a myth He broke my heart twice!!(shame on me I know) soooo just that look dont get me weak in the knees anymore whew...but rugged,hardworking,LOYAL,great sense of humor,honest,doesnt need to impress anyone those type get me every time!!!A man who knows who he is can carry a conversation and KNOWS how to reat a lady!Thats what Im talkin' about I havent met a one that fits those simply traits!! They are asking too much are they???Hugs jewel
 softvoice
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2007 8:23:41 PM
What a mature observation. Now just find a woman that secure! Seriously, once we reach a certain age, we should have learned to be our own best friend. A wonderful, fulfilling relationship--that's the Bernaise sauce on the filet of life!
Posted: 3/11/2007 8:39:03 AM

Well sure. I used to look for an intelligent, chivalrous man who was emotionally available. A man who would respect me and treat me well.

...oh wait, I'm still looking for that.

When you find him, if he's got a twin, send him MY way...........I still look for the same basic qualities in a man. We are creatures of habit, for the most part
 djc02359
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2007 4:05:53 PM
someone who can make me laugh until my face hurts. ( and having a good healthy libido wouldn't hurt.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Changing What You Are Looking For...