Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is oral sex cheating?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 agreatfriend2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?Page 1 of 43    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Just ask Bill Clinton....

On second thought...
crazeegyrl.......lets put it this way...would you consider it cheating if your husband or exclusive boyfriend was providing oral pleasure to another gal?? Or receiving it from a "friend"..IN my opionion, anything you wouldnt do right in front of your partner is inappropriate when you are in a committed relationship
 agreatfriend2
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 1:30:32 PM
It seems to me that you are exploring your own parameters of sexuality--why do you care what other people think is cheating (indeed, the word cheating suggests that it's wrong).

Everyone defines for themselves (although society/religion does tend to influence our standards of behaviour) what is acceptable/normal/moral within their own lives and relationships. As long as you are open and truthful and don't hurt those you interact with...and you are both/all consenting adults...live your life as you see fit.

In my world, however, I value loving, commited monogamy.
 Leeanne
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 1:44:25 PM
If someone has thier mouth on my SO's genitals it most certainly is cheating!!!!!! Oral sex, is sex and it is cheating!!! The only person that should be intimate with your SO is you and you only!! If you have choosen to indulge in a swinging lifestyle - or have an open relationship where you are aware of your SO's encounters outside of the relationship - then you are saying it is ok for this to take place!! If it is sneaking behind your back - it is cheating otherwise!!
 NeverBr0ken
Msg: 14
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 2:08:36 PM
Ok in my hero Bill Clintons defence... She was under the desk and hidden... c'mon... but in the fact of the OP's question.. It is.. Unless as has been said above me many times already.. .It is an open and honest relationship.. But be careful with even these.. cause if your partner finds it hard to tell you abour it, or neglects to tell/ask you all together then it was more than just "Simple oral sex" atleast thats my experience and opinion... Happy Huntin.
 NeverBr0ken
Msg: 17
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 2:18:12 PM
I must aggree with the OP... No need t be rude and hateful toward her weather directly or indirectly calling her names... It is a simpel question and no reason for anyone to get their knickers in a knot. C'mon people WHERES THE LOVE!!!

Now if you excuse me i'll be back... time to amoke a dub!!!
 NeverBr0ken
Msg: 22
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 2:35:29 PM
Ok you three here are a little close midned arnt you...

There are "COMMITED" relationships that are "OPEN" if you have only been selectivly comprehending the posts in this thread. Open or Swinging relationships are becomeing more and more common this day in age... C'mon now... And im sure the OP doesnt wnat hate.. If you dont like the thread report it if you like. But really its not breaking any rules of the forums...

So yea... Cheers!

Added: Well said realdeal4u.. Loved the post. you words rang out like the 12 noon bells!

PS/. 3sums are acually qutie fun... exauhsting, but fun.
 40Chev
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 2:45:52 PM

It is cheating, unless your Bill Clinton, and then it may or may not even be sexual.

FWIW - I think the Republicans and the Democrats are still divided on that issue.
 Sirpep
Msg: 27
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 3:20:57 PM
Really eh? PUNKED is right. Anything sexual ,oral whatever is cheating. No other words for it.
And just curious? why would you let another man touch you?
 agreatfriend2
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 5:17:47 PM
OP.....you state that:
I have been in situations where the guy received and it was a pleasurable thing
and go on to say:
by the way, I am single and NOT looking for a boyfriend........so no sex, no cheating for me, it is only a question!
^^^^hey..you set the stage....and asked the questions..
Obviously, you wanted everyone to calmly agree that it was morally and ethically OK. Surprise!! Most people really want to find a loving exclusive partner!!

In my opinion, cheating is not akin to casual consentual sex between two unattached adults.....but if its the married/commited guy who is telling you that he isn't getting oral from his wife....or your partner telling you he needs a bit "more" outside the bed you share...forget about it!!!!!!!.
 looking for love 2nd x
Msg: 32
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 6:21:49 PM
Are you Bill clinton in disguise?

After that incident it was written in the BOOK........as cheating and SEX!

P.S Flirting w/intent, kissing, etc. is cheating too. FYI
 tom42149
Msg: 35
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 7:27:58 PM
Myself, I would consider my SO giving/recieving oral as even more cheating, than an actual f*ck!
 tom42149
Msg: 37
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 8:05:02 PM
Goliath36; What's confusing? I don't want my woman giving oral, then coming home to kiss me goodnight! If anything, I would prefer she had upped the p--sy. Either one makes her a cheatin' Ho, though!
 justhopshere
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 10:53:20 PM
And here I thought small "l" liberal values of the western democracies would show their colours. Where relativism, or even liberal interpretations of utilitarianism would be able to make their case.

crazeegyrl: If you are asking people for their individual opinions, it seems you are getting them. I guess someone will have to do the count if the results are going to be submitted to a news poll or something.

However, the problem I find with definitively answering this question, as well as the similar kissing thread, is that everything depends on the personal values of the people involved. That is the persons having oral sex, and the SO's of those people. The nice thing about relativism is, that if all the people are cool with what's going on, then cheating is a non-issue. If someone involved has a problem with it...then there will be problems. Easy peasy. Goes for kissing, oral, full intercourse sex, cyber, hairstyles, clothing choices, fetishes, money matters, childcare, social choices, speed limits, BDSM, religion, pub nights, etc. you name it.
 lonelyman154
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/15/2007 11:16:28 PM
You just soon finish what you started because your already CHEATING
 Thudpucker
Msg: 47
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/16/2007 7:03:22 AM
OP:

Is it possible you are confusing oral with aural?
 blondago56
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/16/2007 8:44:53 PM
i agree sefra...^^^...how sad... just because the "guy is recieving and its a pleasurable thing"...DUH... how we tend to justify things we want to do.... ~it doesnt matter WHAT orifice a man's c*ck goes into, you are the cheater or the enabler~ hugs to all...
 Ron9
Msg: 57
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/16/2007 8:58:06 PM
"Is oral sex cheating?"

Nope - not if the guy is over 55 years old. It is part of the Sr. Citizen's Benefits bill of 2007.

You can also flash guys over 55 years old without getting *busted* for it. If a cop sees the flash - the Sr. Citzen needs to show his ID and the girl is thanked by the cop for doing her civic duties.
 Phrygian
Msg: 63
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/17/2007 7:57:39 AM
If I saw a girlfriend of mine suckin off some other guy....some heads would be flying.
 xXLosingFaithXx
Msg: 68
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/17/2007 2:18:48 PM
yes...............................

yes......this is a dumb question.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 70
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/17/2007 6:10:39 PM
crazeegyrl (OP),

I think you posted the message to see if anyone had any wacky responses. Seriously... getting a blowjob is cheating. Cheating isn't about certain physical "technicalities", etc. It's about giving yourself to someone else (making out, going out on dates, etc) or genuinely persuing someone else romantically. It's all the same as sex.

I'd rather have a wife on some drunken crazy one-in-a-millenium-but-still-no-excuse regretably sleep with a guy on a vacation with the girls during a horrible period of the relationship, than be with a woman who was dating but not "going too far" physically someone else. Hands down.
 random97
Msg: 74
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/18/2007 6:13:24 AM
Here's your true answer...

It's not a matter of is it cheating to others or you - is it cheating to your significant other?
That's what you need to find out. To me, if my girlfriend performed oral sex on another guy or girl, it would be cheating. That's my feeling on the subject as it relates to my significant other.

However, if she told me about it... told me why... and the reason was logical (to me) then I might be okay with it. However (again) it's not up to you per se. It's up to the one you may or may not be cheating on.

My two cents.
 Anchises
Msg: 79
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/18/2007 10:58:31 AM
IMHO, any form of intimate sexual/romantic play or touch is cheating.
 Fall Line
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/18/2007 12:14:09 PM
Cheating is doing anything with someone that you wouldn't want you're signifigant other to find out about.
 Dany1180
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/18/2007 2:21:46 PM
Is this a serious question?
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 84
Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 2/18/2007 6:57:57 PM
Ummm... YES YES & YES... of course it's cheating you dope! Any intimate physical contact with someone who isn't your partner is cheating...

Quote: "I say NO, as long as you aren't giving it! I have been in situations where the guy received and it was a pleasurable thing and that was it!" :So it's not cheating if a bloke is going down on you and cheating when you're going down on him? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Pity the poor bloke who ends up with you.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is oral sex cheating?