Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 20's somthing drunk girls...only attractive to 20's somthing drunk gu      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HottieScotty
Msg: 1
20's somthing drunk girls...only attractive to 20's somthing drunk guys?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Heres somthing i seen last nite.
Attractive younger ladies..20's..late 20's. Drinking in the local bar...
Loud, obnoctious, slutty cloths, and thinking they are all gods gift to men.
Paying attention to only those who provide them drinks..or offering a Funner thing to do.
Nice looking girls....shure.. half of these girls are looking for a "relationship".
But who would put up with this conduct.
Weekend warriors....but during the week....you hear them whining that they can't find a really good guy that will love and cherish them (and there 2 kids).
WTF ??
 ~breathlesshush~
Msg: 2
view profile
History
20's somthing drunk girls...only attractive to 20's somthing drunk guys?
Posted: 2/17/2007 9:45:35 AM
OP, I have a question: Did you hit on one or more of these girls and were subsequently turned down? I am trying to figure out where your hostility is coming from, These girls are out, having a good time, who cares?? Been there, done that. And yes I got hit on by older men sometimes, and depending on the man, his approach, and my status at the time(single or involved) I handled it in my way.

Sometimes, girls just want to have fun, and don't want men to interrupt that fun. As for your view that they consider themselves to be "God's gift", well that just sounds mean and bitter.
 HottieScotty
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/17/2007 9:45:54 AM
Just an observation...as these girls bang into me all nite..yelling, screaming, spilling drinks on me....as they try to apoligize.
Me.i'm just there to see if there's any "nice"(30's-40's) girls that may want to spend a day together..doing stuff other than nursing a hangover.
I am just a little put off by it.
Don't say wrong bar....It's the only older hangout in town.

P.s...No hostility....
We all were there once. I understand completly having fun.
And No...silly...I do know my "age bracket".
No fear of this old fart hitting on the youngers.
 HottieScotty
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/17/2007 10:00:28 AM
Blastkist.....
Oh...now i'm courious.... Do tell.....Do tell.
What's on these girls mind.
Posted: 2/17/2007 10:08:45 AM
As a loud obnoxious 20-something girl that gets drunk and goes to the bar to hit on boys (read: BOYS), wear slutty clothing, and ignore anyone not providing more alchohol to fuel the fire... I would just like to say that, girls just want to have fun.

We are young, we're cute and we don't have any intentions of settling down with any guy we meet at a bar, so during the week we CAN **** that we're single because we havent met a decent man, but until we're not single, we're going to act like immature, horny ****es at the bar on the weekends.

It takes me 4 drinks to get absolutely smashed, I rarely drink (I'm irish too, what a shame), I dont do any drugs (420 included) and I've been to a club 3 times in the past 4 months... but as soon as I get into the club, my tits are out, my glass is full and the guys are simply eyecandy. Same with my friends, it's fun. There is NO Connection between boyfriends and the weekend club scene!

It sure does sound like you were hitting on a youngin and got shot down. I've seen WAY too many 40-50yr old men hanging out in bars hitting on girls 20yrs their junior and as soon as you tell them you're not interested they pull that "whatever you stupid Sl*t!" thing on you. Bitter, much? Even if that wasn't the problem, just ignore us, you were a youngin once too and you definately look like the type of guy that was buying the girlies drinks when you were in your 20's.

Love, Laugh, Live and Let it go!
 Smjle
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/17/2007 12:51:48 PM
Leave out the drunk and you got it right. Drunk or sober pretty young twentish girls can afford to be choosy. Therefore, they are going to choose attractive guys in their twenties. If you are thirty and have a lot going for you, they may take a second look. If you are forty, you should have better sense than to even approach young pretty girls and force them to be rude to you.
Posted: 2/17/2007 1:04:04 PM
Girls that take a guy home from a club know exactly what they're doing. Most of the time, before they even have a single drop of alchohol, they decide that they're going to go home with a guy or take one home with them. If they dont do this but they still end up hooking up, then you know that they're not all against it. Maybe the fresh meat, the 19yr old girls that are new to the scene might think that the guys at the club are dating material but after their first one-night-stand... they absolutely know better.

Girls get way too attached to a guy after sex. BEFORE sex, the guy they choose is just a hot piece of ass.. before sex, we think like a guy, it's pure horomones. AFTER sex is where the brain really gets involved, our sexual horomones leave us and aaaaall thats left are those damn pheremones and we get attached to the man that just stuck a (some times a few) body part inside of us. Guys can just leave and continue looking for the next hole where as girls think they love that man and want to be with that man etc etc etc. Give them a week and they'll feel better, the feelings will go away.

Girls can get kind of stupid when mixing alchohol, slutty clothes and sex... but if the girl has ever had a one night stand, she's learned her damn lesson and any ****ing after that (being used by a guy, I hate men etc) is just because she thought she met a guy that in any other situation, she would have had a chance at something real with him.

Take it from a girl who, no matter how stupid drunk she gets and makes really bad decisions (such as: "It would be SUCH a good idea to take my shirt off and dance on the stage!!") still knows that if she didnt WANT to take someone home.. she wouldnt.

Disclaimer: All of what i've just said does not include girls who are date-raped, girls who go on a proper date with a guy a few times and then get left after sex or any other unfortunate situation. This is meant about girls who go out with just her girlyfriends and guyfriends and come home with a stranger. Even if she's smashed, she knows what shes f*cking doing.
 MDB78
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2007 2:07:16 PM
20-something drunk girls are fun. My friends and I (both male and female) always have a good time watching them when we go out. Actually, we've all actively played the role of the 20-something drunk too.

There's nothing wrong with going out and having a good time.
 JWA
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/18/2007 4:09:33 AM
When/if I'm out among cute younger "ladies" who are loud, obnoxious, wearing slutty clothes, dancing on the bar, making out with each other for the effect----I think I'm in heaven! LOL

They're just young and having fun---the only annoyance they are is if it's someplace you don't expect that kind of "letting loose". As they approach their later 20's that energy will have been burnt out and for the most part they'll all be a bit more serious about things---until then just enjoy the show!! Back in my day you had to pay for such entertainment---these days it seems to be served free with alcohol!
 packagedealx3
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2007 4:58:00 AM
Drunk morons come in all shapes and sizes. I was at a small private club in Dallas, there was a guy that came up to pay his tab, drunk as a skunk. He was obviously there with a girlfriend so the need to get totally tanked was mysterious. While he waited on the paperwork, he ordered, dribbled it on my arm, and drank another shot. Then he proceeded to puke right there at the bar, narrowly avoiding my shoe, which might have started a bar brawl. This putz was in his forties.

If you are somewhat sober in a bar, you will be aggravated in the way you describe and see many people that make you shake your head and wish possibly you were too drunk to notice how retarded they are.
 MDB78
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2007 4:21:58 PM
Wow, some of you are being a little harsh.

Just because a girl has a few and wears provocative clothes doesn't mean she's a slut, whore, or skank. I think girls wear clothing like that morefor each other than the guys, sort of a competition.

And if they DO pick up a guy for a one night stand, so what? She's obviously found a willing partner, so she's not hurting you.

Maybe I'm used to it because I live in a college/tourist town and see it pretty much every weekend, but I say lighten up.

We've all been there, and you don't know, it could be somebody's birthday or a bachellorette party. It might not be a nightly activity for them.
Posted: 2/18/2007 10:16:50 PM
I think you should re-read the thing I posted and open your eyes a little.

It's all just having fun, we go out and watch sports, we go camping and get dirty etc etc etc.. clubbing is not our only hobby and it's pretty narrow minded of you to assume that. No matter if a girl goes clubbing and picks up a guy every weekend or if a totally married chick goes out dancing just so she can get hit on by a few guys, it's not hurting anyone besides her, if it for whatever reason happens to hurt her.

Loosen up, get over it and grow up. You do what you want to do, and let them do what they want to do. If a girl comes on here at 22yrs old and starts complaining that guys she meets at clubs f*ck her and chuck her, then you can get on her back for being ignorant and giving 20-somethings a bad name.. otherwise, get over it.

It's harmless, as long as they take care of themselves and dont allow themselves to be taken advantage of when they dont want to be then I dont see the harm in girls going out and having a good time. Even if it does objectify them (it's their choice, right?)
 misticspear
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/19/2007 6:34:05 AM
Wow makes me hate being twenty-two i swear sometimes i feel much older than i am
 colt8301
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/20/2007 4:32:05 AM
Actually since i am a college guy, i can say some of that is true, but the fact of the matter is if a guy wants to get laid, he wants the easiest target, whether he is some drunk or some nerd who doesn't get drunk. Personally i thin k drunk girl probably one of the most unattractive things in sight, next to watching a gorilla s***.
 nut n bolts
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/8/2008 2:24:02 AM
you must not be there type of bloke other wise things may have gone a different way. drunks are drunks and drunks are still drunk sorry.
 bigshrek
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/8/2008 4:23:32 AM
watch the movie Earth Girls Are Easy...and realize that the question has been asked and answered far better in that movie by Jeff Goldblum, Geena Davis, Damon Wayans, & Jim Carrey.

All you really need is an 8" tongue like Weeblok.
 phishkev
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2008 8:48:17 AM
See ya-need something in that skull there to impress me-don't need to see them "Shake And Bake" them-can do that at home!!
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/8/2008 9:04:36 AM

Loud, obnoctious, slutty cloths, and thinking they are all gods gift to men

OP is not here but I will give away a secret. That person you have never meet but think she is arrogant and full of herself, usual is not. Even if you think she is loud, obnoxius or wear "slutty" clothes.

May be you want to make her into a bad person to make yourself to feel better, but it does not mean it is the truth.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > 20's somthing drunk girls...only attractive to 20's somthing drunk guys?