Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Too soon      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetShaker
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Too soonPage 1 of 1    
I think it all depends on what you both are comfortable with.

My Mom and I were very close, and I was often around to meet her boyfriends, simply because I was there when they came (okay yea, that was on purpose... had to see who Mommy was dating lol)

My Mom passed away shortly after I met my husband (who was my second bf) so I don't have a whole lot of experience in this. (You would think that would make me NOT offer my opinion since I dont' know what I'm talking about ... yet here I am lol)

I know I kept hubby away from dad as long as I could... Dad scares people :) (he's intimitidating)

Anyway, my point is, that it should be when you and the one you are dating is comfortable. And I don't believe there is a standard answer for anyone... all depends on the personalities envolved.

So, even with all this babbling I didn't help at all. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Too soon