Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Another Sucessful Story :)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wearswhitewell
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Another Sucessful Story :)Page 1 of 1    
Hey all,

I know it's been quite some time since I said hello to everyone and most probably don't even know who I am!! I just wanted to tell everyone that POF has striked the big one! I'm getting married to someone that i met on here! I"m so excited that I just wanted to share my news with everyone!! Hope everyone else finds as much happiness as I have!

Take care all
 Leeanne
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Another Sucessful Story :)
Posted: 2/20/2007 1:28:58 PM
Congratulations!!! Ain't love grand?!?!? POF really does work!! I hope you add your story in the Success Stories section!!!
There are a lot of connections being made here - simply wonderful!!!
I wish you much future happiness!!!
 50Love
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/25/2007 1:01:07 PM
Giving up hope too....have made dates and then they call and say my uncle is having brain surgery or some dumb excuse...I think most of guys on here are married !!!

Glad someone had some luck!!!
 *mandrake*
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/25/2007 2:55:20 PM
Congrats...best wishes...and good luck!
 leatherlaceandliterature
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/13/2009 8:19:55 PM
Hi,

Congratulations on the success of your wedding. I wanted to contact you based upon a post you made regarding your last relationship, but you won't accept messages from those outside of Canada.

Would there still be a way we could speak? I'm a psychosexual therapist in Los Angeles; my degree is in Forensic Psych with a focus on Abnormal and Social Deviance. I was intrigued (and somewhat terrified) by your comment regarding the two weeks prior to what would have been your wedding; your fiance's violent, out-of-the-blue behaviour.

Could we talk?

Thanks,

- A.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Another Sucessful Story :)