Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Pacemakers and defibrillators: Who here also has one?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dovelett
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Pacemakers and defibrillators: Who here also has one?Page 1 of 1    
Had a pacemaker put in because my heartbeat was going down to 37 to 39 beats per minute at night ñ I started to become extremely tired during the day. Low heartbeats for athletic people is okay. I was extremely high engery most of my life ñ walla. It happened . All went well than for 7 months of good adjustment ñ tweaking it. They decided I was using 90 % OF BETTER ñ they did something to save on battery. Now back to square one. The Dr. Stated it shouldn't made any difference. But it has. Within a half an hour of what they did ..I lost all engery couldn't make it thur a store. Anyone know anything about this. I called mfg. And the techs states It makes a difference. Guess I will have to find new Dr. I know people who ate very young with both. My heart is very good they said wirh no plaque. Just the rythmatic controller inside wore out. They gave me 2 leads because at 72 they thought the other one might go bad.
 DrSnore
Msg: 6
Pacemakers and defibrillators: Who here also has one?
Posted: 4/24/2016 12:04:40 PM
I have had a pacemaker for years. The first one was recalled...Ha! They replaced it. The second one wore out a year ago and had to be replaced. And on and on it goes. Hey, I have a question for you. If a pacemaker keeps the heart beating, at a regular rate, what is it that those of us who have , die of? Think about it.
 Dovelett
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Pacemakers and defibrillators: Who here also has one?
Posted: 4/30/2016 12:59:30 AM
Let's see. One can pass from cancer- any fate accidents - other organs failing. Hospital or some one just shuts off the pacemaker. Dr. Snore Is the pacemaker suppose to keep beats regular all the time?
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Pacemakers and defibrillators: Who here also has one?