Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Ladies, why all the unhappy 'mug shots'?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nightfly
Msg: 1
Ladies, why all the unhappy 'mug shots'? Page 1 of 1    
As I look through the ads, I see page upon page of women looking mean. And you wonder why guys don't respond. Doesn't anyone remember how to smile? Why in the world do you put up unhappy pictures???? I just don't get it. What's the rational here? It seems like you're saying "I dare you to contact me, I'll bite your head off".
 LILYBEAN
Msg: 2
Ladies, why all the unhappy 'mug shots'?
Posted: 2/26/2007 3:57:04 PM
I'm Smiling

<----- See?

<-- I'm sure that's a pickle.
 nightfly
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/26/2007 4:17:06 PM
^^^^Sure! No, I didn't look at all the guys pics, so I wasn't aware that they don't smile either. Didn't think of the Sexy pout either (but to me it's not real sexy).
 nightfly
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/26/2007 9:25:16 PM
Wile E is up because he symbolizes my life; most things seem to blow up in my face, especially relationships. I do have my face up there though, trying to smile my best without it being a crazy joker-style grin.
 ~HONOUR~
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/27/2007 7:18:22 PM
I am smiling in all my pics...I am a smiley person and that is just how I usually look...I have tried to do a few of those pouty/sexy looks and they look ridiculous...so what you see is what you get!
 queenofputrescence
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2007 7:39:11 PM
i think i'm smirking in most of mine. that's pretty much my normal expression, so that's what i posted i guess.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Ladies, why all the unhappy 'mug shots'?