Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Viewed Me..do you check?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 samadongshi2
Msg: 2
Viewed Me..do you check?Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
all the time! what else do i have to do? NOTHING!
ahaha ! yup i am so vain to see what other fishies r swimming out there and y not?
good luck in catching up with me, ahahhaah come out to an event so we can chat!

ta- da!!!
 NeverSingle
Msg: 4
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/15/2007 7:04:24 PM
To many guys get the wrong idea if you view them.

They think if you view them , you must like them......
 BrnEyesLostMind
Msg: 6
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/15/2007 7:10:12 PM
Hell ya! Of course I check, how can I not? Sometimes I want to hurl, but it doesn't stop me from looking. Just yesterday I had a man in his late 70's listed as Intimate Encounter view me....no thank you, I will not be messaging him! I do message a few here and there that look, they happen to be ones that I normally wouldn't notice.

As for me, I am in Stealth Mode....no one needs to know I am stalking them.

While chatting with a certain someone last night, she gave me a hint to see what women have viewed me. We tried it out...holy...what a shocker!
 *Rock*
Msg: 11
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/15/2007 7:40:33 PM
I check out women all the time, meh, whats the big deal? If they look hawt or a catchy profile heading, cover me, i'm going in. Have alot view me, and doesn't make me think that i'm all that and a bag of chips, their curiousity is probally equal to mine. Just for the record, i do lurk alot too, just wondering what certain people are up to...
 yayawhatever
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/15/2007 7:41:01 PM
I use it as an alternate search. They have already viewed me so what the heck, have a peak. It would be cool to have the "online now" under the pictures though.

I browse profiles regularly, because I really am a snoopy loo!

I'm gonna look at all the girls now! I don't need a reason.. but after you get the secret maneuver to see what girls are looking.. you'll all know I looked and some of y'all will wonder why. tehehe

Whats this? Could it be.. A SPOON!
 First Lady
Msg: 23
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/15/2007 10:17:29 PM
At first I wasn't sure about this feature - now
I don't even think about it.

I see who's view me - and will check them out
if they have a picture - in turn they know
I've viewed them....then I'm back to the
forms Whoo hooo - its fun to see who's been
looking.
 orchidtigress
Msg: 25
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/15/2007 11:27:21 PM
Sometimes just for the fun...same as if added to "favorites".....why not????
 yayawhatever
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/16/2007 7:31:28 AM
When they view you again they move closer to the top left, so its easy to see if someone has viewed you again.
 fackoff
Msg: 34
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/16/2007 11:25:09 AM
I admit I check, and I admit that it can be somewhat disturbing to see how many beautiful women are looking at me. Makes me feel a little objectified. I am trying to cope with it though.
 HamNPineapple
Msg: 35
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/16/2007 11:26:02 AM
I check it... sometimes someone looked at me that I didn't even know was out there.... Sometimes THEIR profile is interesting enough and I add them to my favourites.

But now, just because I am hosting an event, and lots of people got invites, I have TONS of guys checking out my profile.. Which is kind of weird to me, but I guess now they know what I look like when they come. lol
 musicnut46
Msg: 37
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/16/2007 12:33:32 PM
Use the features as you please Folks. If you please,that is,might be too pleasing though. Hostessess with the MOSTESSESS. Spring be coming,so view away and who knows what may transpire. Life be made easier by some pretty handy tools. Use them wisely and you just might wnd-up real happy to have discovered the Wonderful world of ....
 upstream
Msg: 41
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/20/2007 1:26:32 AM
I frequently check it out, just for curiousity's sake. Someone viewing you doesn't really mean much since it is no indication as to whether they found anything interesting about your profile, lol. However, it frequently gives me a chance to check out some people who wouldn't have come up on one of my regular searches. If a profile catches my attention (and I have time for a quick message), I'll drop them a line. I'm not that shy, lol.

Most of the views I get seem to be people who browse the forums and are just checking out certain posters. Heck, there are plenty of people who I view because I read one of their posts and wanted to see who they were (which is also why it really means nothing that people of the same sex have been checking you out if you're a poster, lol). Actually, the "Viewed Me" in conjunction with the forums seems to really broaden the horizons.

I should totally check out what gals have been viewing me (I think I've guessed what the trick is). It would be interesting. And since my main goal here is to make new friends, a way to see a few new fellow gals, in addition to the guys, would be nice.
 BonnieB
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/20/2007 9:12:29 AM
Yep, I check it out.. makes me smile..

I too realize that the majority of my "viewers" are probably people just checking out who wrote a post, so I don't take it as a come on, or even necessarily as a compliment.... could be a "who is this nut-case??" query!!

I thought about turning off the feature.. but did not see the point, I don't care if anyone knows I've read their profile.

B.
 icicool
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/23/2007 6:22:04 PM
I check mine all the time, I often wonder how many people I cause to vomit, or in worst case scenarios have re-occuring nightmares.
Why wouldn't that be fun?
I would just like to point out though, some people have commented on the "adding" people to favourites without contacting them; I do that, if only so I don't lose them.

my two bits

IC
 icicool
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/23/2007 6:34:55 PM
well now I have to check your profile and if you feel the need to vomit, please look at mine, but don't say I didn't warn you. Should you persist in this fiasco of undue vomiting, let me know I will airship you via purolator some sickness bags!

IC..
Oh no.. I may have to add you to my favs so I don't lose you
 rebel777
Msg: 60
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/26/2007 9:03:21 PM
S'up...i bet alot of woman get a lot of gross freaks checking them out,couldn't imagine what they do and or think...
does not matter to me who's checking me out,unless its a bunch of circle jrks,yup they wish they could get their hands on moi.....i do not need to be jrkd off by a bunch of gay men,its not my thing butt if it makes you happy then so be it for yourselves.
 icicool
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/26/2007 11:02:59 PM

Why does everyone think the viewed me feature is just about people looking at you and going Yuck/No thanks?
I'll admit, its about that too, but its not something to take personally, some of us view me whores ( me ) view and add people to faves all the time and when I get a moment I send a message and if I get a reply so be it, if not, so be it.
PLUS - maybe your profile was very interesting and I wanted to read it, or you wrote a funny comment in the forums and I was like WHO is this person, so I checked your profile out.

Its tough world out there, but the "viewed me" feature should never never be the sad point of your day!!

just my two bits

IC
 musicnut46
Msg: 63
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/26/2007 11:39:23 PM
I find it kinda funny actually now that I got a webcam. Still got hotmail contacts viewing my profile. It be for folks who might like to hang-out only. I got out-of towners on there all the time. Even People I've met in person still view it. Should have a block feature like messaging. Humility is a virtue,just like patience. I check to see if favorites are viewing,might get them a message.If old contacts be on there,they might become favorites again.
 samadongshi2
Msg: 65
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 3/27/2007 11:30:20 AM
^^^ hey! i resemble that remark! ^^^
such an egotist i am and love the feature as I would never have talked or made friends if we didn't have this feature.
Also, get to check who's stalking me! j/k!
 mrs_fish
Msg: 79
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 4/26/2007 1:40:19 PM
I don't feel stalked when someone views my profile - heck, I view profiles all the time to find out more about someone who's posting in a thread... I don't think it's a big deal, myself... I only feel stalked when some loser starts following me around the forums and posting after me or referring their every post to me... that's just creepy!
 shimmrkat
Msg: 83
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 5/20/2007 11:47:45 PM
I check; I don't really think of it as a 'date' thing, so much as a 'yay, I'm not invisible!' thing.
 mad-luv
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 5/21/2007 12:14:04 AM
ya ofcourse I check to see who has viewed me.
 Yappy lil Pine Needle
Msg: 90
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 5/22/2007 12:43:49 AM
^^^ ya I checked
you use to be somebody else , I recognise the pictures
I check everybody out , especially when I read a post they have made ,
male or female I get curious as to who they are, just curious thats all!
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 103
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 8/16/2007 12:05:23 PM
I use it all the time, I think it's the best feature of POF, that the others didn't have. Basically my profile says it all, if somebody reads it they will have a real good idea if they are the one if I think they would be the one. I just have to get women to look and read me. The veiwed me does a lot of that, I look at hundreds, I'll contact the few that I think I should but most don't have enough about themselves for me to know. Many of them will look at me and they will know. The big problem I think is many don't have the guts to send a letter. It used to be I sent letters to all the marginal didn't know enough about, 99.9% of those went "read delete." I hated to "bother" people but hate even more being single and not having kids. I'm nobodies perfect match due to my age but I'm sure if I met them I'd have no problem at all. Online has a big problem with everybody knowing they will find exactly what they want next week, I get passed over because of this, but next week never gets here and we are still single and looking.

My thoughts, viewed me is great...
 venusflytrap
Msg: 105
Viewed Me..do you check?
Posted: 8/17/2007 11:23:56 PM
Yes! I have actually ended up talking to a few men who were intimidated by my profile. ME?Intimidating???????????LOL

I find that there will be a few that will always look at my profile and save me on their faves but won't take the initiative and actually send a message so sometimes I do first since it seems they have an interest (well at least in my pics).
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Viewed Me..do you check?