Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tips2toes
Msg: 1
Do women like men who like Feet?Page 1 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Being a footlover, I am anxious to hear the responses from both men and women. I can say I'm a boob man, or a butt man, or any kind of "man" but as soon as the topic of my love for women's feet comes up, I immediately get the response, "Oh, you're one of THOSE guys", and treated as if I was carrying a barrel of nuclear waste.

Do any guys here have a thing for feet? And ladies, have you ever had any experience with a guy who liked your feet? Was it good or bad?

Plus, what is your description of the ideal foot? Long toes, short toes, high arches, low arches, etc...

I'm just curious to hear other's perspectives on this subject.
 curlygrl
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do women like men who like Feet?
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:23:32 PM
Oh God Feet -
Feet are nasty-
I have a butt- a hot butt - I like butt guys myself-
Look - thats cool your into it- but I dont know -
feet are nasty - I worked for an Ortho Surgeon -
I saw some nasty feet - no cant help you here-
Thats my perspective-
there are alot of women with pictures of thier feet here- you must go nuts-
 Fry Lock
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:25:36 PM
I agree with her. feet are gross. I don't even like my own feet; never had a pedicure (I do my own, thanks) I can't stand someone touching my feet. don't even look at my feet. and toes ugh, toes. If I didn't need em for balance and a place to stick my flip flops, I'd ask to have em removed.

Yuck.

Fry
 tips2toes
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:38:37 PM
My hypothesis appears to be correct evidenced by the first two postings. It is not the opinions of the males of their attraction to feet, but their own negative view of their own feet. I am surprised to hear of the disdain for parts of your own body. And mentioning "butt men". I guess you know what comes out of that area every day!! Now, don't you think that that could be considered "gross" too? Just a thought.
 curlygrl
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:45:31 PM
Good Hypothesis-

I will say this - I love shoes- I was looking at your
profile with your feet pictures and that one pair of shoes
are hot - the silver ones with the B charm I think- anyway - good luck with
your experiment here -
Oh the Butt thing - I should address this huh -
I know what comes out of them- and I know what you
can stick in them- listen -feet - they are just - I dont know
nasty-
 justforumsplease
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:48:44 PM
Yes, we are all aware of what comes out of the butt... but I would rather concentrate on what I could put in.

Sorry... I'll go sit down again.
 justforumsplease
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/23/2007 12:58:17 PM
Hey... let's not get too mean-spirited here. We ALL have our kinks. Some like feet... some like latex... it's all good. I, myself, have far too many to name on one thread... but let's just agree to disagree.
 Leeanne
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 2:05:42 PM
I hate feet and stay away from my feet - but with that said I would put cream on my mans feet and massage them - I like to please my man!!!
 Robbinmb
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/23/2007 2:10:35 PM
I think my feet are pretty. I have pedicures often. Met a guy in a bar one night that said my feet were sexy.
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/23/2007 3:55:37 PM
As part of a whole, I don't mind at all. Wow..the power of a great foot massage... I briefly dated a guy a few years ago though that had a serious foot fetish, and woah Just a little too weird for my tastes...
 cndnldy
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2007 10:23:43 PM
Well....I for one love having my feet "attended to" so to speak!! Caressed, touched, licked, sucked, massaged...all of it. I find it quite a big turn on. My feet are one of many erogenous zones on my body, but of course, erogenous zones depend on the individual.
I do not find feet unattractive, though I have seen some that fare worse than others, however this can also be said for other parts of the body as well...ie: hands, hair, ears, bum, etc......so it may be safe to say that it is a personal preference.
I am so lucky to have such a loving and attentive bf who pays extra attention to my feet knowing how it pleases me, and he had never really even entertained the thought before we had met.
 upstream
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/24/2007 2:13:31 AM
I'm with dawn1114 on this one. ^^^

I don't have a foot fetish myself, but I'm happy with my feet. I'm particularly happy if someone feels like giving me a good foot massage, lol.

The only real encounter I've had with a foot fetishist was at the pub with a friend one night. We'd gone out to catch the hockey game and a couple of fellows joined us at our table for a chat afterwards. It was all pretty casual until the one guy happened to glance under the table, was startled to see I had sandals on (it had been an unusually warm day in February) and just went gaga. I found it a bit odd, but I was certainly flattered. Having never seen that before (although I'd certainly heard of it), I was intrigued by way it seemed to get his juices flowing. Very interesting, lol.
 tips2toes
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/24/2007 7:46:50 PM
First off, I would really like to thank everyone for their input and opinions. I love to hear different points of view and I really appreciate it!
 Fry Lock
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2007 12:45:13 PM
And God has a sense of humor.

He sent me a foot lover.

Great. Now I have to pretend my feet are okay.

Oh Goody.

Fry
 Cynderella
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2007 12:49:39 PM
FOOT LOVER WANTED
 Thatguy67
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2007 4:15:10 PM
I used to know a girl who had a boyfriend who really liked her feet.

She referred to him as her "toe-ho."
 sweet_scorpio
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/11/2007 5:05:27 PM
the ideal foot? would have to be my foot! haha. nothing wrong with a man who can appriciate a good foot when he sees one! lol. but if you stare more at my feet than at me im going to be a little freaked out. I am considering being a reflexologist because there are so many important nerves in the hands and feet that really do affect the rest of your body. ah, time to save some money for an at home foot spa..
people who think feet in general are gross is because there own feet secrectly gross them out.. comon time to invest in some foot scrubbing cleanser and maybe stop wearing cheapo shoes if you dont want to look like grandma fresh out the tub...and no its not normal to have super stinky feet either, buy some frigen antibacterial spray or throw those 5 year old sneakers away. yuck!

people who take care of their feet(are clean and look decent) care more about theirselves, not just their appearance but also their health and how they feel. its the stinky sock lover fetish that really worries me.
yay for foot lovers.
 phine_likker
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/11/2007 5:12:33 PM

FOOT LOVER WANTED

I can only assume that women who love their feet to be fondled, worshipped and loved, do..like men who like feet..?

feet CAN look sexy in the right shoes..
 blonde chickie
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/17/2007 10:15:23 AM
I hate feet, there gross
 tronvillain
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/20/2007 11:41:23 AM
Well, if I had to pick a bodypart that wasn't the face, it would probably be the ass, making me an "ass man", but I love pretty much all of a woman's anatomy, including the feet. Especially in heels. *whew* But even by themselves, they are quite nice, though I can't say that I have any specific preferences other than being smooth and unblemished. In any case, they (like the rest of the body) are entertaining to suck, nibble, lick, bite, and even ****. *chuckle*
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/20/2007 6:17:31 PM
LOL dude it takes all types, I'm sure theres someone out there into that.
 *buzz*
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 12:23:25 PM
I LOVE & ADORE foot massage and with the guy who's got the "licence" ... way up, young man! h e a t * i s * o n ...
 littlelired
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 2:31:48 PM
tips honey....

Im evidentaly in the minority as well as Im a lady that adores having her feet adored! just wanted to let you know...there are those of us out there...just be patient...

I agree that it seems that eery other part of persons body can be attractive but eople just wig out over feet! I dont know why ... they are just fingers that we walk on..

red
 sddude
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/25/2007 1:53:17 PM
sexual fetishes with feet , mmm I cannot imagine having a sexual thing with feet, but Ilike feet , Ilike to rub a woman's foot and give her a pedicure , the more she moans with pleasure the better the foor rub I give her, usually when they become my friends , they come to my house and ask for them in exchange for giving a back rub , mmm they never make it to the back rub for me they fall asleep , hahahaha
 fishman20
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/26/2007 11:57:20 AM
Though I do not really have a foot fetish but I think the reason some guys do is that women a smaller and more delicate than men. So it is more feminine. It is not much different than holding hands. Generally a guys hand is much bigger than a womans so it engulfes hers. Makes sense???
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?