Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > organic raw kombucha tea      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 iherdcats
Msg: 2
organic raw kombucha teaPage 1 of 1    
do you ferment you own kombucha or are you talking about the leaves that you can soak?

we have recently discovered goji berries and love them!~
 piscescoda
Msg: 6
organic raw kombucha tea
Posted: 1/22/2008 1:09:06 PM
I was going to respond since I drink kombucha off and on. But you really didn't ask a question or anything else... so... um... yeah.
 Dancing_4_You
Msg: 7
view profile
History
organic raw kombucha tea
Posted: 11/28/2010 3:01:58 PM
i only just started self brewing kombucha. it is soooooooo easy! also got some sour dough starter and after i try that, want to make my own miso and sauerkraut. having lymes disease, i must say that kombucha really makes me feel good. when you do your own it does not have the time to convert to alcohol, like the store bought variety. there are also other uses for it, such as adding to the bath for skin problems, etc. so far my extra starter is going to friends, but when i start having enough, i plan to try all of it :)
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > organic raw kombucha tea