Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Hey STL Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 2
Hey STL MenPage 1 of 1    
Hello, I am new to Ballwin MO and share an apartment with my younger brother. I am 39-dwm and would like to meet others in the area as I know only the people my brother knows. They are great but I would like to meet friends of my own. I would especially like to meet a lady who may or may not have children as I have two, 17 & 15. They live with their mother in Jerseyville IL. I work two jobs in the food service industry and plan to return to college to complete my degree in Culinary Arts which is why I moved here. I enjoy church, playing pool, bowling, reading, watching movies, cooking, and hanging out with friends. I do have a drink now and then but I would not consider myself a drunk and rarely enjoy being with people who are. I do not do drugs and have not in over 20 years. I like all kinds of music, even rap to an extent. I do not care if you are black, hispanic, oriental, or white. Just please be what others would say is good looking as I think some physical attraction is important. Check out my profile and let's begin a great friendship!
 ROSETTA1963
Msg: 3
Hey STL Men
Posted: 11/23/2007 7:05:20 PM
IF any ST LOUIS MEN are interested come out and have a laugh at the COMEDY FORUM 11/24. as for me and will get tickets half off. bring a few of ur friends and have a little fun. for more info go to www.comedyforum.com. hope to see u there.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Hey STL Men