Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Uncontrollable laughter....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetShaker
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Uncontrollable laughter....Page 1 of 1    
I am the queen of uncontrolable laughter.
Just catch me when I'm a bit tired.
Or had a bit to drink.

It's been a long time since I have done that....
That tummyachin, side spittin, chest hurtin, eyes waterin, hiccupin, chokin laughter.

My best friend and I, when we get together usually have a moment or two of it.

And yeah, for some reason there always seems to be someone who gets madder and madder while it's happening, (usually cause it's them you're laughing at) and for some reason, that makes it even funnier.

SweetShaker
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Uncontrollable laughter....
Posted: 4/22/2005 7:21:25 PM
LOL I hear you there Paper...

I find for myself personally, laughter is often a nervous reaction.
So when someone gets hurt, often I'm not laughing at the fact
that they got hurt.. but because I'm actually worried.

The worst for me is when people start yelling... either at me or
at each other. I ALWAYS giggle.. and keep in mind, these people
are already mad enough to be yelling... being laughed at doesn't
help anything.
 River3366
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2005 7:45:30 PM
I got out of the hospital last week and a couple of my good friends called and they are worried about my living alone. So they approached me with a friend of theirs is getting a new seeing eye dog and his dog will be retiring and he wants to give it a new home. They told their friend I had just gotten home from the hospital and they didn't want me to live alone any more and a seeing eye dog would be just the ticket. He had met me before and agreed. When they asked me if I would take the dog my response was "I don't know what my blind cat will think of that." We laughed so hard our stomachs hurt and we had tears rolling down our eyes. I know most people wouldn't of found it that funny but to us we roared along with a couple of other people we told.
 SweetShaker
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2005 9:38:32 PM
Ahhh funeral laughter stories... thought I was the only one with them....

And my sister in law's great Uncles funeral, her great Aunt went missing.
We searched the whole place for her, when I finally found her, leaning over the casket, whispering words of love and promising to hold her dearly departed husband again soon.

A really touching moment, spoiled by the fact that it was the wrong casket, she was leaning over a stranger, a woman of about the same age.

I didn't think I would ever stop laughing.
My tummy hurt for hours after.
Okay, and yes, I'm giggling while writing this.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Uncontrollable laughter....