|Welcome NewbiesPage 1 of 1 |
Welcome to Plentyoffish's Forums
Here are a few tips to help you get going ... and to make your (and others') stay enjoyable.
- The best thing to do when you arrive is to go to your own Local Forum and introduce yourself saying: "I'm New", in the thread called: "Introduce Yourself Here" ...
- No threads looking for sex, one night stands, affairs or dates.
- No broadcasting for contact, your profile and email are for that purpose.
- No bashing, libel, insults ... nor intense profanity and disgusting sex-based comments. That will be cause for immediate removal of your posting privileges and/or account.
- Please do not post threads or posts warning others of previous dates or meetings you have had in order to embarrass, slam or humiliate them. That is potentially considered libel and can put you or the site at legal risk.
- Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the posting rules found as the first thread in any forum.
Frequently Asked Questions - HELP SUGGESTION Forum
How to find a Discussion Topic of Interest to you
Thread Search Instructions
How long do I have to wait to make a Post
Forum Posting Requirements
Why can't I make a Post on the Forums
General Posting Problems and Possible Solutions
Report Posting Infractions here
Forum Rule Violations - Report Thread
How to File Reports
Planning on Hosting an Event?
Things You Need to Know
If you have any questions, or require any further assistance, please e-mail any of the moderators on site.
Volunteer Forum Moderators
Please note that unpaid Volunteer Moderators do not have access to your account e-mails, cannot delete profiles, delete images, modify your profile, nor do they have absolute knowledge of the inner workings of the system code. They only have a limited knowledge of how the system and code work, as extended to them on a limited need to know basis from Admin. Consequently, they will only answer and provide references to that limit. Anything further is proprietary knowledge held only by the Admin Owner of the site.
Additionally, they are not responsible for any site functionality or features of the site, nor do they have access to rectifying any site issues. They have no vested interest in the site other than providing user assistance and maintaining the viable usage of the Forum through its set policies, rules and guidelines on a volunteer basis. Any answers provided by them, other than suggestions are merely extensions of the Admin Owner's intentions as made known to them.
Post your issue in the Plenty of Fish Help and Suggestion Forum - and someone with a icon will answer at some point.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns beyond their limitations, please direct them to Admin or firstname.lastname@example.org.