Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What is your example of a good opening email?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zombies are chasing me
Msg: 1
What is your example of a good opening email?Page 1 of 1    
So like, say you custom made the perfect guy and erased him from your memory. then he messaged you on POF. What would he say in the opening email?

Haha sure many guys are wandering this. (..and its probably been asked b4 but there is something to be had from a fresh thread ;))

I'm thinkin there are gonna be many different replys. :)
 Tukabirdy
Msg: 2
What is your example of a good opening email?
Posted: 4/11/2007 7:39:11 PM
He would say:

Hello there! I just got finished reading your profile and thought we might have some interests in commen. I noticed that you were blah, blah, blah and I'm blah, blah, blah too. Have you ever noticed/been to/ thought about blah, blah, blah?

Email me back if you are interested in talking and we can swap funny stories or thoughtful moments. Hope you have a good day today.

tuka

PS, if you use good spelling and grammer...it's very impressive...first impressions count.
 zombies are chasing me
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/11/2007 10:15:12 PM
and its probably been asked b4 but there is something to be had from a fresh topic

Hey dude? If it's been asked before, it doesn't qualify as fresh.

Personal observation: you're confused.
lol I meant to say "thread" which i edited to like a few seconds after i posted. Guess you where already in the thread lol. ;)

Oh, and btw "...." is more like morse code ;)

and thanks.. :-/ lol

Lol, aside from that. Very informative posts! Thanks guys! Uunfortunately doesn't help much as I'm already doing that stuff. -With the exception of: I have noted that a girl was cute on occasion. (so that's a turnoff..? humm odd its completely opposite coming the otherway.) O well, guess I'm not their type or I get lost amongst all the retards that message them or something. :) Just gotta keep at it aye! :-p
 zombies are chasing me
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/11/2007 11:00:21 PM
haha :) your Alright. ;) Besides its ok I'm 20 come months end ;) (lol)

humm.. eating plastic.. ingenious! I've done stuff like that before. (The message not eat plastic lol.) They usally just think I'm crazy, say lol and move on though. O-well its fun as hell tho. :p

When I first saw the mighty grape it looked upon me and I upon it and it said "I am a grape!"

^oh yeah!
 TurtleWax
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/12/2007 6:16:06 AM
i like funny messages. either pertaining to my profile in someway, or my interests. wit goes a long way with me.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What is your example of a good opening email?