Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Why does the clitoris not line the vagina?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gentlepatrick
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Why does the clitoris not line the vagina?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
jumbo, as always you are the best, man!!!!
 that sam i am
Msg: 27
Why does the clitoris not line the vagina?
Posted: 4/17/2007 2:05:43 PM

Why is it up there!!! Women are just badly designed do you think?

Not only that!

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion;
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds;
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much;
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust;
5. And the maintenance costs are outrageous!
 smith2267
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/18/2007 7:10:30 PM
The human embryo is programmed to be able to become M or F. Hormones dictate which happens.
Certain structures are analagous, which means that they start out the same in both genders. The tissues that became the clitoris in a F baby are the same tissues which become a penis in a M baby. The tissues that become the scrotum in a M baby become the labia in a F baby.

So you see, they have to be in similar positions. The penis lies above the scrotum, and hence the clitoris lies at the apex of the labia. (in anatomy, when two lips come together, it is called a commisure. so, in tech terms, the clitoris lies at the superior (top) commisure of the labia).

BTW, in the absence of hormonal stimulation, all babies become F. F is the default gender.
 Jokster_79
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2007 7:50:54 PM
my theory is evolution never intended pleasure and sexual reproduction to intersect.... at least not for you poor girls each few hundred generations it gets smaller and smaller and soon, not even the CIA will be able to fabricate its existance. take advantage i tell you.. i'm doing my part to encourage the ladies.. spread the word
 Ron9
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/19/2007 10:16:31 AM
Well - as Henry Ford got to the pearly gates and told God .........

Not only was the clit in the wrong place for “ease of operation” - there were other ........ umm design flaws on God’s invention (the female).

The headlights were too high and the intake was too close to the exhaust.
 nipoleon
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2007 5:20:48 AM
I thought it was on the palm of their hands.
That's why women like to vacuum so much.
 acgoat
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/22/2007 12:11:53 PM
For the same reason that men enjoy a nap and leave you in the wet spot
 acgoat
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/22/2007 12:19:58 PM
Sam

its all too true and your so bad for stating it for everyone to see.

ROFLMAO
 acgoat
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/22/2007 12:30:01 PM
yum/yuck/yikes

if its tickling your nose you need to reposition your tongue about an inch-inch and half above where your licking
 Ron9
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/23/2007 12:20:18 PM
^^^ OMG first laugh of the day.
 sometimes_miss
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/28/2007 12:14:38 AM
Wow, it's really not all that complicated. Over millions of years, the location will vary slightly as those who get pregnant with their clitoris in any given position will reproduce, and those with the clitoris in another will not. My explanation is this: If the clitoris is too close to the vagina, the woman will reach orgasm more easily and quickly, and perhaps often faster than the male. Once having climaxed, she will cease intercourse (variety of reasons; genitals too sensitive for more thrusting, or more likely in primitive times, during intercourse both partners were more vulnerable to attack), and the chance for pregnancy decreases dramatically. Those easily orgasmic women will have less intercourse with male ejaculation being completed. Women who do not climax easily(but still get some pleasure) through intercourse will reproduce far more often, as they will be exposed to more male ejaculate over any given period of time. Over millions of years, more women reproduced that had a difficult time reaching orgasm through intercourse than those who did.
 ydenyme
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2007 10:04:59 PM
Sounds to me like you need a sexual partner who not only knows what he's doing,but knows how to work those fingers and tounge during intercourse.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2007 3:26:52 PM
Op

Have you ever given birth? OMG!...(I think not). You think it would be better to have more nerve endings IN the vagina? To have the most sensitive female organ in the place where you pass a 6-12 pound infant through....

Do you know how painful childbirth is? WITHOUT very many nerve endings?
 orchidtigress
Msg: 94
Posted: 10/13/2007 5:15:05 PM
Find your G-spot and you will; better than simple clitorial stimulation.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Why does the clitoris not line the vagina?