Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bi-curious men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 artiex
Msg: 3
Bi-curious menPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I think most men - even those who call themselves straight - are bisexual to a degree, at least in their private thoughts and fantasies. There's plenty of places on the internet to meet them as well as clubs. If you want it, go for it.
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 4/25/2007 6:09:19 AM
the only thing id like from another guy is a good game of poker.. not poke-him..
...................................................................................................................................
 KCGUY
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/11/2007 11:05:45 AM
While I really cannot comprehend, having those types of feelings, when it comes to men, it would be a shame ,to go through your whole life with those feelings and not act on them. That being said, are we talking about batting or pitching or both?
 Diamond Stunna
Msg: 7
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/11/2007 11:52:35 AM
Hell FUK No.......YOur married and you have kids.

Just what i want to know as a kid that my DADDY is an UNDERCOVER PUNK!

stop thinking about your self.

I don't understand. what the deference from a man and women beside hair and extra muslce...

SHE HAS TWO HOLES instead one.

Ask your wife to strap up and poke you in the Azz....

you need to get this out of you head and try one of the above option.
 goodquestion
Msg: 8
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/11/2007 11:57:10 AM

SHE HAS TWO HOLES instead one.

Hey diamond not to be funny but do you concider the mouth another hole or is that irrelevant when comparing the two.
 Diamond Stunna
Msg: 9
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/11/2007 11:59:10 AM
Great Point...I'm shocked....GoodQUestion.

OK she has 3 holes...instead of two that a man has..

Mouth

and the Fa-g Fav....***hole
 artiex
Msg: 10
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/11/2007 5:32:32 PM
One of the reasons many men don't publicly express their bisexual thoughts and feelings is that there is still a social stigma attached to male bisexuality. For many men, this stigma is too much to overcome and they will therefore not say anything in case they become "marked". There is this "image" to live up to.

Male bisexuality has never had the social support in the same way female bisexuality has. Consider that women's liberation allowed female bisexuality to become more socially acceptable but there has never been a comparable movement to make male bisexuality more acceptable. Big double standard if you ask me.
 beerchen
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/15/2007 2:57:22 AM
i don't know why you are so worried about what other people think about what your sexual fantasies include.

If you would like to become intimate with a man.. so be it.
A former bf of mine enjoyed a toy IN his neither regions w hile i went down on him. I don't find nothing wrong with that.

The only thing to keep in mind..... stay save while having fun!

Let life lift you higher
 acgoat
Msg: 12
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/15/2007 5:47:41 AM
OP

check out

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cas/
 stonecastle
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/5/2011 12:01:18 PM
What a turn off of a subject. Most guys by the way really like bi-sexual women as if you are a guy there is nothing more sexy than seeing two attractive women getting passionate and then joining in with them.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/5/2011 2:17:10 PM

What a turn off of a subject. Most guys by the way really like bi-sexual women as if you are a guy there is nothing more sexy than seeing two attractive women getting passionate and then joining in with them.

Really? I can't imagine anything less arousing to me than 2 women together, attractive or not. Seriously... everyone does not have to like the same things as everyone else. What's your definition of attractive? This can only be done by attractive women, tho... because the unattractive women aren't allowed to be sexual with each other. *rolls eyes*

"Most guys".. really? And you know this because??? Or just commenting that because you, as a guy, like it therefore the rest must as well?

I happen to LIKE watching 2 men together. Far more interesting to me than 2 women. I also happen to be involved with a bi male. Long-term.

Y'all know that it's pointless addressing the OP because he's gone. Dead thread resurrected from like 4 yrs ago.
 want to travel
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/6/2011 9:17:36 AM
If thats what you are dreaming about, then why not go for it
Try it, and get it out of you're system, you might find out you are bi, or gay, whatever happens its going to make you know yourself better
 Schr√∂dingers_Dog
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/7/2011 2:26:26 PM
Thanks, no_1_bby, for pointing out to others that replying directly to the OP doesn't have much use anymore.

Getting it on with another guy doesn't hold much interest for me. In my case, I don't think that it's one of those "threatened by another penis near mine" things -- it's the idea of kissing another man is a total turn-off. I've never done a 'proper' threesome but I think I could handle a MMF (or, rather a MFM) where she were the center of attention.
I got invited to a swinger's party about a dozen years ago and one man asked if I would 'please' his wife. I accepted their offer, rolled one on and, as I got into position, he reached between us and guided me into his wife. I wasn't the least bit grossed out. To the contrary, I found it touching that he wanted to share the moment with his wife like that. But, as above, again, she was the center of attention there.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bi-curious men