Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Are GOOD hearted women a bad catch????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Baaaby
Msg: 1
Are GOOD hearted women a bad catch????Page 1 of 1    
I was wondering why I can't seem to find a Honest,one woman man? I have alot of great qualities and I've been told I have a sincer heart and have alot to give a great guy!Does a woman need to be bad or have alot of problems to get the good ones?? I know there are great men....why do us GOOD women ALWAYS seem to get hurt in the long run??? Can a man really change if he has hurt you?? Thanks for your responces
 Terrible Flirt
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Are GOOD hearted women a bad catch????
Posted: 4/19/2007 5:49:31 PM

Can a man really change if he has hurt you??

Just a theory OP, but maybe you get burned a lot because your good heart gets in the way of your "F this guy, he's a loser" brain. Do you have a hard time turning away screwed up people because you refuse to accept that there are plenty of your fellow human beings who have little, if any, redeeming value?

I see so many shallow, petty reasons that people exclude others as possible partners it's ridiculous. But there are some who go too far in the other direction and let low-life users move on in and do their thing. The results should not be surprising.

And now to totally confuse the message OP, I will tell you that a woman with a big heart is absolutely magical, beautiful to me. hehe...you just need a hard ass like me in your life to deliver the boot to all the weasels that come around.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Are GOOD hearted women a bad catch????