Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really get "wet panties" without getting physical?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 T-Man2
Msg: 1
Do women really get "wet panties" without getting physical?Page 1 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
When I say if you get wet panties, I mean without someone physically stimulating you. I mean do you get it by seeing a hot guy or having a stranger talking to you and you get turned on by him so much your panties actually get wet. Something like that. Or maybe even watching a steamy movie. I've always been curious about this.
 T-Man2
Msg: 2
Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?
Posted: 4/22/2007 12:11:18 PM
Well, rather than in general of saying something like, "yes women do", I'd like to see more specific examples of the women here such as what Kellabee gave. It would be proof to me as opposed to people just assuming women get wet panties. Thanks.
 ttawny
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/22/2007 12:44:44 PM
OP: Did you skip sex ed in middle school? High school? Perhaps you missed it in college too. Did you go to school?

You are 41 years of age. Get real.
 crittersitter
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/22/2007 1:40:40 PM
OP's just looking for stories for his "wank bank".
Creepy: "I want more details so it would be proof to me"
What? No real life experience to go on? Why doesn't that surprise me>

vvvvv Disgusting visual on the 'wank bank", isn't it?
 T-Man2
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/22/2007 6:04:39 PM
I apologize if I somehow made people upset. I didn't think people would be offended because there are much more graphic and vulgar threads on this forum. People don't mind at all telling graphic details on those more shocking threads, but I ask a simple question here and the women here think I'm a perv?? How come nobody calls the other people in those other threads pervs and say they are making threads for a "wank-bank"? If you want, I can point out those specific threads where nobody is complaining about THEM. I, on the other hand, an sincere. I don't know if the people on those other threads can say that.

Yes, I admit I'm 41 and have very little relationship experience. I've had love-shyness all my life (it's a disorder, look it up on the internet for an explanation). I am not using this thread as a "wank-bank". I am not getting any jollies from this thread. I am a guy, not a girl, so I do not know exactly what or what not women's bodies do in certain situations. And because of my love-shyness disorder I have no sexual experience with women (and certainly not with men. lol.) As I said in my original post, I am very curious about this issue. I know (as a guy) that guys have physical responses with our bodies without getting "physical" with a girl. And I was curious about women. I've always heard of things like, "so and so movie star causes girls to get wet panties". I realize if a female has physical sex then biological responses occur. I was just curious if girls are similar to guys and their biological responses can ALSO occur without getting physical with another person. By people posting here without giving examples and saying "Yes women do", they become to me just like those people in the past that I've heard it from in which it seems more of a rumor than a specific case reported. I don't know if that makes sense but that's the best I can describe it.

I say again, calling me a pervert when I am being sincere - and when there are people posting much more shocking threads and being much more graphic (therefore, THEY should be called a "perv") - well, that is just craziness.
 spring light
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/22/2007 7:23:11 PM
hey t-man, i am sorry you got shot down when you were being sincere. good on ya for stepping out and asking. i don't think i'd be so brave. now you know, women can get very wet w/o any physical contact. sometimes they can even orgasm w/o contact.
 harviej
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2007 7:29:58 PM
Funny funny post.

funny funny replies.

What is funnier to me is how often women get wet without getting physical but dont know how physical they are getting. Sometimes they are barely moving. Sometimes its just their head.

Oh god. my panties are getting wet just thinking about it!!!!
 kingpin1984
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/22/2007 8:47:45 PM
i feel sorry for this 40 year old getting picked on, even if he was using these stores to pleasure himself with isnt that sad ?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2007 6:02:29 AM
Lonestardaddy:

'snail trail'

I nearly spit my coffee out when I read that... I didn't think anyone else used it but me!!
 T-Man2
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/23/2007 11:45:57 AM

It is OUR business my dear...sorry ;)

rocky mountain cntry girl,

I find this an odd statement to make after seeing all the threads of women telling their experiences of “deep throating”, “anal sex”, etc. For something that is, as you say, “OUR business”, how do you explain posting on those other threads but then perceiving this thread too sensitive to comment on? That kind of thinking makes no sense.
 catastrophique
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/23/2007 11:53:52 AM
crittersitter... hahahahahaa
 T-Man2
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/23/2007 11:58:17 AM

NO NO NO...the question to the Poster is ...why do you need to know and exactly how is this going to benefit you given your psychiatric shyness syndrome (geezus)

It’s not so much that I NEED to know, but is it more of that I am very curious about it. As I said, it’s always seemed like a rumor to me when people generally talk of women getting “wet panties”. However, even though I heard talk by women about everything else under the sun, I’ve never heard a woma actually say she’s had that happen to her in a SPECIFIC situation. When it's mentioned by anyone it always seems of talk in general. That’s why I say it seems more like a rumor of something that people just generally say without an actual event of it happening. It’s true I have Love-Shyness syndrome, a bit naïve, and that may be part of the problem of me not knowing. If I’m never around women in intimate situations, how am I going to hear from a woman that it happens (that a woman can get wet without physical stimulation).

I guess the “wet panty” thing must be a rumor after all and not a real thing that happens to women, because nobody on this thread except for one woman has told of it actually happening to them.
 curious1987
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/23/2007 12:12:40 PM
I have gotten wet panties before, a random thought will pop into my head, and i cant help myself. It just happens!
 Kramer111
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/23/2007 7:11:41 PM
err T-man is this discussion making your panties wet??
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/25/2007 8:12:26 PM
i don't think this is a sexy thing at all...
 T-Man2
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/28/2007 5:58:32 PM
I just want to take the time to thank those few who seriously answered my question as I requested. As I stated previously, I did not create this thread to get any thrills from the replies here. And I can honestly say I have not gotten any thrills here and I have not once made a deposit to the "wank bank" (as someone here called it). Well, at least I haven't done so because of this thread. lol. Also, as I previously mentioned, I only created this thread because I was curious in regards to the question I had asked. And, because I have no relationship experience (because of my lifetime of having love shyness syndrome & Social Anxiety Disorder), I just do not automatically know the answers to all the questions that most here do. Yes it is shameful to be my age and have no relationship experience whatsoever, but it is just the way things have turned out in my life. Be thankful you've never been in my shoes as far as having the severe problem I've had all my life. The core purpose of our lives is to interact and have relationships with other people, and when a person feels doing that is practically impossible for him/her, then that person obviously will have little chance of getting into a relationship - whether it be a romantic relationship with the opposite sex or just a real regular friendship of the same sex. It's something that pretty much ruins your life. I'm getting a little off track of this topic here, but I felt the need to explain where I'm coming from and why I am in the position I am today.

Now,, back to the topic. Of course I am not a total idiot and I do know that women can get "wet panties" during physical stimulation. What I did NOT know was if it was very common for that to happen WITHOUT physical stimulation. Oh, I had guessed that it probably happened to at least a few women, but I did not know if it was a common thing among most women (and I still really don't know, due to the low number of specific responses here). I knew most (if not all) men can have a similar response without getting physical with someone else, but I've never known if it happened to most women. That was the question I've been trying to get answered. I've heard in my life of general remarks about how "that makes her get wet panties". But I've never commonly heard of women telling of specific events that cause that to happen. And that is why I was asking for specific examples instead of the general response of "Yes, that happens to women". It was total curiosity by me and had zero to do with "getting off" from the responses.

For those who don't believe my sincerity, I don't know what to say except that I am being honest and truthful in everything I've posted. But for everyone else - thanks again.
 ÐÎLLÏGÃF™
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/29/2007 3:44:33 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
hell ya...........................................................................................................
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/30/2007 10:51:55 AM
omg yes...just thinking about him while shopping in safeway...oh godddddddddddd yesssssssss....ooops gotta change...brb
 unbroken
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2007 7:07:13 PM
Of course they do. I made a girl laugh so hard once that she wet her pants. Maybe it was the beer, I don't know, but there was definitely a wet spot.
 Beat Me Up
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/1/2007 2:36:59 PM
So you get an erection Cajun ...the clit comes to attention does it?
Who gives a crap whether they get wet or not. Throw ten dollars on the ground and half these babes get wet.
 T-Man2
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/6/2007 11:59:33 AM
To rocky mountain cntry girl, 8 posts up: My quote you pointed out in your post was NOT perverted as you insinuated. I have already explained more than once why I have started this thread and why I have asked the questions that I have asked in this thread. If you REALLY want to see perverted questions, then you can easily do so by looking at just about any thread on this forum (here in the "Sex and Dating" area of the forum). I will explain once again that the reason I wanted to see "proof of specific examples" is because I've always heard of general talk of women having "wet panties", but I've never (until this thread) heard of women saying a SPECIFIC event caused them to actually get wet (without being physically touched). As I said before, I was totally curious about this. I did not make this thread to "get off" from the replies here. Yes, some of the replies have been interesting, but I haven't gotten all "hot and bothered" by them - and that hasn't been my goal.

For more insight about me and where I'm coming from, go back through this thread and read my posts. It goes into more detail about me and my lack of experience.
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/12/2007 3:16:07 PM
this subject of wet panties is something i think MOST men forget about!!

if men could remember this.. they would realize that mere words creating imagery in their woman's mind could be amazing.....

FOREPLAY!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the possibilities here!!!!!!
 goodquestion
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/13/2007 3:36:43 PM

For more insight about me and where I'm coming from, go back through this thread and read my posts. It goes into more detail about me and my lack of experience.

In your defence T-man2 You got your answer and I am glad you were bold enough to ask. I am 42 and it did me good to hear it and I am not reading for the so called wank bank.

It is funny how people learn that men and women are the same in different way's at different stages of life. I am 42 and experienced this a well I am not going to say but what I will say is I was with my first partner at age 29 and experienced it and could not believe it.

No one individual should pick on someone for the lack of a so called experience like that. Kind of reminds me of school kids teasing one another" you havn't kissed a girl yet" or in reverse .
 ozzieann
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/14/2007 7:23:18 AM
THANK YOU!!!!

I have never heard such crap in my life, for real. Men think just because u r wet u r just sooooooooooooooooooo horny..
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2007 6:54:49 AM
Hell yeah! Come on ladies... it always happens. The ladies getting wet is like guys getting a hard one... it happens when they are even remotely excited. The only other way to get wet is peeing in your pants.

Just do it, man! And then you'll may(or may not) experience it yourself. It mainly also depends on your own skills. If they suck, it wont happen. And you need experience and to try out things to find out if something works or not.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really get "wet panties" without getting physical?