Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What could it mean if...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ydenyme
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What could it mean if...Page 1 of 1    
It's ALWAYS best to be honest,and for some people it's hard.Maybe they don't want to hurt your feelings or they don't know how to be honest.It sounds to me like this person has found someone else to hang out with that's more interesting or something.Whatever's going on,You should just let things flow.I mean you guys were just hanging out,nothing serious.
What could it mean if...
Posted: 4/22/2007 4:20:15 PM
What could it mean if...????

Could mean ALL kinds of things..... or nothing at all.
What it means from my take on what you said is: Get on with doing your own thing, if they get back in contact again ..Great!...if not, then you havent wasted anytime *waiting* on somebody.
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 4
view profile
History
What could it mean if...
Posted: 4/22/2007 5:07:42 PM
It could mean that the guy met someone that they would rather hang out with (i.e. a girl the want to date). It could mean they got busy with work or school. It could mean that they just like to play with people.

Most important is that you move on and realize he's not worth it if won't bother to make plans
 Terrible Flirt
Msg: 5
view profile
History
What could it mean if...
Posted: 4/22/2007 6:57:40 PM
OP, what it would probably mean if it were me is that I like you and I like spending time with you but I'm not feeling the same thing coming back my way from you. Telling you he wants to hang out again is a way of putting the ball in your court. If he was wrong and you are interested he's invited you to invite him out. If he was right and you don't want to pursue something with him you can just choose not to make the call.

But I bet he's hoping you make the next move.
 h0ldfast
Msg: 10
view profile
History
What could it mean if...
Posted: 9/4/2007 8:37:22 PM
It means move on. The guy changed his mind or was never sincere in the first place.
 DirtySlopez
Msg: 11
What could it mean if...
Posted: 9/4/2007 10:11:18 PM
Just tell him few times you been around that track so it's not just gonna happen like that cause you ain't no hollaback girl, ain't no hollaback girl.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 12
view profile
History
What could it mean if...
Posted: 9/4/2007 11:29:47 PM
They wanted sex, you didn't.

I think hanging out has 2 meanings:
1. Hang out = to spend time with someone of either sex.
2. "Hang out", key word, = a euphemism for casual sex.

As you put it, "hang out", key word.
 Ezy_Phix
Msg: 13
view profile
History
What could it mean if...
Posted: 9/5/2007 5:55:09 AM
It's called not being game enough to hurt yourfeelings face to face. Not nice that's for sure but just take it like when a woman fakes an orgasm. (Sorry, not my best advice so you can ignore it)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > What could it mean if...