Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Administrative Professionals (Secretary's) Day      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gentlepatrick
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Administrative Professionals (Secretary's) DayPage 1 of 1    
oh i get it - it is the renamed secretaries day - ok - didnt recognize it. I was an executive for years and the secretaries I had were the most loyal hard working and unpaid ladies - I tried to treat them with respect every day - but a yummy catered lunch is nice. OOO lunch makes me soooooo sleepy!
 Fry Lock
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Administrative Professionals (Secretary's) Day
Posted: 4/26/2007 8:43:51 AM
my boss gave me something. same thing he give me every day. a hard time and a pain in the ass. but I guess that is two things, huh?

Fry
 ladymercury
Msg: 5
Administrative Professionals (Secretary's) Day
Posted: 4/23/2014 2:50:41 PM
Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

As always, our bosses pulled together to buy each of us in the division a beautiful bouquet of flowers. We've become the envy of City Hall as the secretaries who get flowers every year. I was on my break this morning and noticed a delivery man walking down the corridor with two large buckets of flowers and said to him, "Are these being delivered to 3rd Floor Planning?"

Of course they were; I didn't even need to ask.

I think it's a lovely gesture and enjoy looking at my flowers while leafing through an old file with a well used rubber finger ;)

Oh, the fun!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Administrative Professionals (Secretary's) Day