Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What's the best way or place to meet relationship material people?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mitch97
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What's the best way or place to meet relationship material people?Page 1 of 1    
Ok some of you will be relieved that I finally broke it off with this girl who was basically jerking me around cause she "didn't want anything serious." Yes, I've been there too, but right now I want something that will last past two F sessions.

What have you all found to be the best way/place/whatever to meet quality people that might actually work out? I know most people say through friends, but that's how I met this girl and obviously that didn't go anywhere.
 mitch97
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What's the best way or place to meet relationship material people?
Posted: 4/26/2007 10:57:52 AM
I see a commonality here, and I think I may do something like the church thing...except I'm not Christian haha! I follow Eastern religions, especially Buddhism, so maybe I'll go to a temple for once. Thank you all.

Now if I go I'll have to try real hard not to seem like I'm looking for someone...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What's the best way or place to meet relationship material people?