Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > How to cut off the dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trophyboyfriend
Msg: 13
How to cut off the datingPage 1 of 1    
Tell her the bat signal is up in the sky, and when she looks up, RUN. She will understand, that as batman, you cannot date her. Society needs you more.
 SarGasm
Msg: 18
How to cut off the dating
Posted: 5/21/2005 3:31:33 PM
i TOTALLY appreciate all the adivce here!! i really don't like hurting people's feelings, so when it comes time for the "kiss of death", i'd rather be the dumpee than the dumper. being dumped doesn't bother me in the least, and don't get me wrong...i don't think i'm so hot that someone will be inconsolable after i put them back in the pond...i just want both people to be able to walk away with no hard feelings.

ladies, girls, women, or anyone else equipped with a vagina...more of your ideas would be great!!
 WESTCOASTBABE
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/24/2005 11:10:43 PM
lol had to pull this one forward tooo tooo bad ... we did not hve one big bin for them all...
a ask file i am sure the answer is in one of these threads...lol
 ClassC
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2010 9:09:18 PM
I am *with* BE on the being honest with your own feelings...
also being kind with THEIR feelings...
goes a long way for self respect, and for keeping the doors open for friendship
when you both turn up at social events down the road....
that's why i call this place Plenty of Friends...
fish(and bad behavior)))) smell!
luvy'all
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > How to cut off the dating