Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Do you all feel this way?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stilsearchn
Msg: 2
Do you all feel this way?Page 1 of 1    
First of all 'exclusive' only applies if both the guy/girl agree to it and then yes, it would be a relationship.

You can always hang out with friends, coworkers, business and not have a relationship; it's just friends having a good time. Does that make sense?

I have tons of male friends and a few female friends, I talk to them the same way I talk to any of the opposite sex. I like to go out, have a great time, party hard, dance a lot, drink a little, and always up for major laughs..doesn't mean I sleep with them.
 TheBossZZ4
Msg: 3
Do you all feel this way?
Posted: 5/16/2007 7:54:05 PM
Well cause usually if it's less than a (what he describes to be) "relationship", it'd be called a "friendship." I see where he's coming from, but in IMO, "relationship" doesn't always imply exclusive.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Do you all feel this way?