Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > DOESN'T SHE WANT ORAL SEX???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cheerful_Trousers
Msg: 2
DOESN'T SHE WANT ORAL SEX???Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Eat her **** like its Kraft dinner, I'll have to remember that one.

This isnt uncommon. About half the girl's I've been with didnt enjoy recieving oral sex. One was against it altogether. I guess part of it is self consiousness. Women are alot less familiar with their genitals than we are. Our are out there, for all to see.
 catastrophique
Msg: 7
DOESN'T SHE WANT ORAL SEX???
Posted: 5/1/2007 7:58:06 PM
hmmmmmmmmm... interesting
you should just ask why she doesn't like it, flat out. chances are, she'll tell you.. and then you'll know. haha

but ya that does sound peculiar, I'm pretty sure not one of my girl friends doesn't like getting eaten out lol
 gentlepatrick
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2007 6:10:45 AM
I am amazed at the responses that suggest you move on. Is giving oral sex the ultimate deal breaker? I enjoy doing it immeasurably but come on, there is a lot more to a relationship than that! unless.......its just about sex. well, to each his/her own

OT, I was married to a woman who didnt like it - it did nothing for her - probably some of the reasons stated above. Hey she didnt like hockey either but so what. There are lots of other sexual activites to enjoy. Ask yourself one question, guys: how willing are you to do something you dont like that she does? Ive read several threads about kissing after oral sex where guys say 'no freakin way' or getting plugged in the butt where guys say 'double no freaking way' - isnt it the same thing? she doesnt like it - respect that.
 Beat Me Up
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/2/2007 7:08:50 AM
Have you tried shackling her wrists and ankles to the bed posts and doing your thing until she eventually enjoys it. Or loading her up on liquor, or maybe on the top of your head you could paste a picture of her old b/f. Have you spoken to her men friends ..did they have a problem with her? Since you've never been 'down town' ..we are sure that she isn't a he?
 goshiloveyou
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/2/2007 12:54:08 PM
I thought it was a little boring... if the guy didn't stay on spot.. I lost everything and it was completely pointless.

Some girls just don't like it, I guess.
Don't force anything.. not a good idea.
Ask her why.. that's what you should do.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/22/2007 1:49:51 AM
don't listen to these people lol if its religion or something it would be her going down on you that would be the problem!

I think she may have genital warts or something you don't know. I'm serious you don't know everything!
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/22/2007 8:06:55 PM
genital warts isn't the wooooorrrssstttt....actually hahaha yeah it is pretty bad, its because I knew someone I worked with who avoided tha tarea for that reason because as this guy is saying they hadn't "talked yet"

Although I completely agree that if your having sex with the person you should at the very least feel like you can talk to them about stuff!
 romanticoptimist
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/22/2007 9:42:21 PM
I think you should be talking to her about it -- and you might want to avoid such uncouth comparisons as the KD comment! :-)

If you're having sex you should have sufficient connection to talk about it. All of it. Honestly, man, no-one here can tell you anything that she can't. And no-one here can know why she doesn't want oral sex. Only she can tell you. And so it falls to you to ask.
 single bird
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2007 1:44:48 PM
talk to her!!!!!
 zombies are chasing me
Msg: 53
Posted: 5/30/2007 4:06:49 PM

eat p**ssy like it's Kraft dinner on a non-pay week.

she probably got scared when she saw you had a bib, fork, and knife
 MermaidMafia
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/30/2007 10:55:18 PM
You should definitely ask her about it.

For me though, I am *very* sensitive. If the guy isn't careful with me, not only is it not pleasurable, it's downright painful. But as long as he's gentle and doesn't focus totally on the clit, its all good.

So, maybe it's just hurting her when you do it.
 NaTeRaS
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/30/2007 11:32:02 PM
Hmmm... I would say its because she isnt completely comfortable within herself sexually yet. Well not with you YeT! Play around the area for a bit... eg. upper leg, lower stomach etc and after a while she will be begging for you to go down on her. Trust me, im talking from personal experience.

Good luck!!!!
 chiefE
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/31/2007 6:39:23 AM
Ummmm - different strokes for different folks! And different moods too!
Come on people! Sometimes you like it fast, sometimes you like it slow...Some people might ALWAYS like it fast, some might ALWAYS like it slow... (And some like it in the pot... ) I mean, some people like the male on top, some like the female on top...It's all PREFERENCE & MOOD! I LOVE to GIVE oral, but don't always like to get it... (I'm female) But sometimes I LOVE it...
I don't understand why this isn't obvious & people always assume something's "wrong"...?!?! Aren't we INDIVIDUALS?! (Though judging from most people's profiles, maybe not... )
 EC22
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/25/2007 8:04:39 AM
Not a big deal IMO. Different people have different sexual preferences. Some women actually would rather give then receive. Some people like anal sex, others don't.
 AthleticLogan
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/25/2007 12:38:59 PM
Never date a girl who does not like to give and recieve oral sex! Period!
 jg65
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/27/2007 8:16:54 PM
Been there, not done thet...pity I feel it better to give than to rcv, some chicks are hung up for miriad of reasons: moral i.e. religous superstition
self esteem issues
pity
love to eat!!!
 EC22
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/27/2007 8:23:10 PM
Not a big deal IMO. I have been with a few women who liked to give much more than receiving.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > DOESN'T SHE WANT ORAL SEX???