Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > When a girl wants to get it on really soon, does that mean she's not      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mitch97
Msg: 1
view profile
History
When a girl wants to get it on really soon, does that mean she's not interested in long term?Page 1 of 1    
Here's a question I've been struggling with:

If a girl wants to consummate early on, like after a few dates or less, is that a sign that she's not interested in anything long term? Most of the girls I date get on me pretty quickly (not tooting my own horn here...). What does that say about her and what she wants?
 mitch97
Msg: 2
view profile
History
When a girl wants to get it on really soon, does that mean she's not interested in long term?
Posted: 5/2/2007 10:17:22 PM

I don't know why I always find your posts Mitch. They just speak to me.

Oh K-Lo hahaha...I think you find my posts cause girls like you like to tear up guys like me . It's great that you're up front though. I wish all girls were.

Just like any of my questions, I get 290348723 different answers.
 mitch97
Msg: 3
view profile
History
When a girl wants to get it on really soon, does that mean she's not interested in long term?
Posted: 5/2/2007 11:10:42 PM

I could be your personal fortune teller.

Only if you have a crystal ball.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > When a girl wants to get it on really soon, does that mean she's not interested in long term?