Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > to my fellow riders      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crazyindian69
Msg: 2
view profile
History
to my fellow ridersPage 1 of 1    
Ok, this is a poem aboot bike riders and not paying attention on the road. Sorry I drive on the sidewalk as people drive ****ing nuts on Saskatoon roads. I used to be a cabbie. People don't signal, don't pay attention and speed. WTF? Last time I biked on the road, people did not recognize the damn hand signals.
 saskwench
Msg: 4
to my fellow riders
Posted: 5/12/2007 8:25:34 AM
This message gave me goose bumps and i can sympathize with it . Thank u for sending it CrazyIndian
On the Easter long weekend in Saskatoon this person in a green SUV decided to change lanes right into me almost and I just about became up close and personal to the underpass cement pillars by Confed Mall on 22 Street. Thank god for my brakes. I was right beside him when he was changing. He never even acknowledged me
BTW i was in a car at the time
 saskwench
Msg: 5
to my fellow riders
Posted: 5/12/2007 8:26:27 AM
sorry I meant Thrashweed and not crazy indian
 Daddy Long Legs
Msg: 8
to my fellow riders
Posted: 8/17/2007 9:16:57 AM
I realise that this is an old forum, but, I feel for what Thrashweed is saying. I have not ridden for a number of years, but, the road is to be shared, 4 wheelers and 18 wheels and two wheels too.
Please folks watch out for the bikers,
 StubbornSally
Msg: 9
to my fellow riders
Posted: 8/17/2007 2:05:09 PM
Wow! I hadn't seen this one before...very moving. I don't understand why people really don't pay more attention, or figure they have more rights than someone on a motorcycle. My brother once got chanced all around the area where we lived by a SUV trying to run him down, and he's one of the best bike drivers I know! No messing around on the roads or anything, so he didn't piss them off or anything...I just don't get it.
 MARCUSHIO
Msg: 10
to my fellow riders
Posted: 4/23/2009 6:09:02 PM
I hit a deer broadside at 110 kph on my Yahmaha Virago 1100. I had numerous broken bones but my bike could still be driven...I fixed it up...sold it and bought a newer one...I told SGI that they will be lucky if I don't sue them for allowing their deer to run wild without a licence. that got me more money.
 hogrally
Msg: 11
view profile
History
to my fellow riders
Posted: 9/30/2009 12:58:34 PM
In the North the local HOG chapter has spent alot of time and effort with " share the road " and Motorcycle Friendly awareness . This is a great post. Thanks
Show ALL Forums  > Saskatchewan  > to my fellow riders