Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > A FEW EXTRA POUNDS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stevencl
Msg: 4
view profile
History
A FEW EXTRA POUNDSPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
they say the camera adds 10lbs to a person looks wise - but some people - how many flamin' cameras are on them!!!
 CrazyHell
Msg: 7
view profile
History
A FEW EXTRA POUNDS
Posted: 5/11/2007 5:28:55 PM
im 6ft.. large body frame and too not beat about the bush as my brother says" built like a brick shite house!" BUT id rather be the way i am now than some ill looking stick .. soz but as the old saying goes " more cushion for the pushin!"
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 11
view profile
History
A FEW EXTRA POUNDS
Posted: 5/11/2007 10:47:33 PM
If your gonna add extra classifications why not put "self obsessed gold digger"or " i love myself too much to love a man" or "lies too much"

Even though i am a BFG , Big Friendly Giant, i havent ticked the few extra pounds box because it doesnt fit me, i am huge but by no means fat , i go to the gym mosts nights but am not a muscle freak. i think i am normal and maybe others feel the same about themselves.
 pantsonfire
Msg: 15
view profile
History
A FEW EXTRA POUNDS
Posted: 5/11/2007 11:40:53 PM
I'm 6 foot tall-Above average ..
I'm a size 14-below average..
I weigh 12 stone 10 lb, which is 6lb over the top end of a healthy weight for my height, therefor I put a few extra pounds. Cos it's the truth... !!!!

So they need, 'indefineable' as well LOL
 oggers
Msg: 25
view profile
History
A FEW EXTRA POUNDS
Posted: 8/23/2008 2:37:51 AM
Fellas !

At last a "cut out and keep guide " to wimmin sizes !

18 few extra pounds
14/16 average
10/12 small
6/10 thin
4/6 ???

Thank you :)
 Lorri55
Msg: 53
view profile
History
A FEW EXTRA POUNDS
Posted: 8/24/2008 9:40:24 AM
I carry a few extra pounds...and I amn't going to tell you where they are
 LemonVision
Msg: 78
view profile
History
A FEW EXTRA POUNDS
Posted: 9/5/2008 8:11:36 PM
I don't know. I personally ignore the 'body type' category completely. Women of almost any size can be attractive; the problem with being overweight is health, not attractiveness. Although personally I have to admit that being enormously fat or thin is equally unattractive, there will always be some exceptions. And by the way, Dawn French is gorgeous.
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 89
view profile
History
A FEW EXTRA POUNDS
Posted: 9/10/2008 12:10:24 PM
I have to agree with you guys... this is a tough one. It's all subjective, which is why I posted a recent full-length body shot on my profile so people could make their own informed judgments.

I'm 5ft8 and size 18 so originally my profile said "BBW". I changed it to "a few extra pounds" only after people I'd met said they'd expected a much larger lady and suggested I change it.

I guess it all comes down to your proportions and how well you carry your weight, but if you're in doubt about how to class yourself, just upload a recent full body photo and let others decide for themselves what category you fall into.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > A FEW EXTRA POUNDS