Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Error updating my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 markus
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Error updating my profilePage 1 of 1    
Lots of users where changing genders, so I disabled it.

The above seems to be a javascript error.
 yayawhatever
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Error updating my profile
Posted: 5/21/2007 12:25:48 PM
Knowing that new fish get a multitude of messages on the first couple of days.. it is safe to assume that you knew the gender selected on your profile was incorrect back in February.

The only illness that lovely lady suffers from in this case is being observant and a straight shooter. Expect that on dating sites from the gals that have it together. Why wouldn't she point out the obvious?

As Admin indicated above too many users play these little games. Don't play them and you won't have a problem.

One of the things you will learn quickly about this site is you are expected to be and act like an adult. People make mistakes, thats true, but you alone are accountable for your actions. Don't be surprised when errors in judgment are placed back where they belong. On you.
 sweetfire*
Msg: 5
Error updating my profile
Posted: 12/1/2008 9:06:47 AM
I signed up as a male 4 months ago and have been enjoying the dating but last week some stuff was changed on my page including my gender. Was I hacked?? I got the other stuff corrected but the gender won't change.....Whats the fix it? I'm not getting a response to the help emails I sent in to Markus. ....Help????
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Error updating my profile