Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sensual parts of a womans body      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amykael749
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sensual parts of a womans bodyPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
What you're saying applies to guys as well. It's great to for your whole body to get attention. I guess it mostly depends on why you're naked with the person. To please yourself, or to please them.
 CreativeAdventurer
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Sensual parts of a womans body
Posted: 5/21/2007 7:37:09 PM
Your x -guys age probably has something to do with it . Experience ,communication,passion,instructions all come into play. A womans body is a pleasure beyond words. To have the opportunity,permission and patience is please is a stay in the garden of eden. Why in God's name would you not want to taste all the fruit when your given a free trip to heaven ?
I for one will romance the woman days in advance to tantalize passion, spur interest
and build up the upcoming pleasure. The Kiss.....ahh , the kiss.Ohhhh yum. Master that ,your touch,feel, move,lust. Get into the motion and think only of pleasing your woman. And please her again. Do that and you will never be without a date or a partner ,but it must come from the heart and not in sport.
 dino_freebird
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/22/2007 6:00:22 AM
Gotta be the neck! (The most sensous spot on a lady). The whole female body is a playground, not just the erogenous zones! I've often considered the mind as the first place to start. If you have her mind, there isn't anything else that she has, that you can't have!
 roxy127
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/22/2007 6:32:10 AM
Gotta agree wholeheartedly with msg 18--The neck,the neck,the neck......very sensitive and gets me easily aroused...(sigh)...dont think a lot of men know this ??
 blonde chickie
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/22/2007 8:10:10 AM
Yes I luv having other parts of my body being touched
 Wylie_Coyote
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2007 5:11:14 PM
OP,

I like every square inch of my woman and she knows it. And she likes it. She reciprocates, and I like it, and she knows it!

I'd get more discriptive but they delete too many of my posts as is....

Just Jonny being Jonny.
 Mr Bain
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/17/2007 3:10:55 AM
Rubbing a woman's abdomen gets me aroused. Touching her naval makes me insanely horny. The problem for me, is that there are plenty of ticklish girls who tell me to stop.
 Evangelique
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/17/2007 10:32:48 AM
There is no way I would allow a man to zero in on my puzzy without giving the rest of my body the attention it deserves.

Hell if he doesn't get the clue, I would visit the nearest fetish paraphenalia store and pick up a chastity belt. Yes, they are still available for role playing, and sex games. lol Surprise him by appearing before him completely naked, wearing only the belt, with the key tied around your neck with a pretty red satin ribbon, and the highest, hottest heels you own. Believe me, it looks damn sexy!

He will be tortured by the fact he can't unlock your "treasure", until he gives the rest of your body what it desires. He needs to understand, that for you to enjoy sex with him, you need to be kissed, caressed, licked, and sucked. That every inch of your body aches to feel his masculine touch. Then.. and only then.. will he get his chance at the prize. Make him work for it.. he obviously thinks eating your puzzy is the only way to get you off, and he needs to learn it's the LAST place his lips and tongue will be visiting from now on.
Just keep it fun.. sexy and playful. There is no real need to hurt his feelings or to make him feel like he's a loser in bed.
All he needs is a little womanly guidance.. it's not his fault he's male. lol
 phine_likker
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/17/2007 10:56:05 AM
^^^

great idea..at least not ALL men need the physical barrier, I like to spend HOURS playing..cover her entire beautiful body..it's ALL an 'erogenous zone' ;)
 Hippiedude22
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2007 5:12:01 PM
Yes I've gotten my partners off multiple times orally...I think foreplay is the best part, I pay attention to the inside of the arms, neck of course, and my favourite, that little niche beside the hip bone...god that's sexy.
 PhilMeUpBaby
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2007 12:12:27 AM
Sensuality is more about just touching certain places. There's a certain attitude and thought about it. This is a copy-and-paste of a post that I made back in March on another thread, but it sounds like some of it also applies here:

Ok, first of all, you have to know what it is that you are actually trying to do. Some objectives:

Stimulate and arouse her.
Not scare her... earn her trust.
Make her feel safe in your physical presence.
Show her how safe she can feel when you are in her body space.
Make her feel various emotions deep inside. Make her feel like a woman.
Show her how she inspires you... physically, mentally, sensually and sexually.
Bring her sensuality out. Entice her.
Most women are self-conscious. You want her to get over that. Bring out her inner passions and her self-consciousness will fade.
Tease her.. in a sensual and sexual manner. In a way that gets her attention, and arouses her.

Your state of mind:
- Do NOT think about sex constantly... most women love sex, but they need to know that it is their choice. Think sensually. Think passionately. Think sexually when you are actually having sex.
- NOT desperation. Confidence. Proceed delicately and respectfully, but confidently. This comes with practice. So I've heard. ;-)
- There is a difference between confidence and arrogance. Women love one, and hate the other. Be respectful.
- Be fascinated by her.
- A little bit cheeky.

Some places where women are physically sensitive:
Lips
Her neck - back, and sides.
Ears and ear lobes, behind her ears.
Nipples
The insides of her upper legs
Between her legs

- Whisper softly in her ear how beautiful she is... how much you want her... sound like you mean it. It's about soft intimacy. Passion.

-As you kiss her, use your hands, in a sensual way.. massage her ribs and back (put slide your hands up under her top)... massage her shoulder blades as you kiss her... kiss her passionately, not sexually... In your mind, think passion, emotions and sensuality, not sex. If you bring out her passion and sensuality, then sex will follow.

-Gently bite her neck with your teeth... gently... do NOT leave ANY marks. Don't focus on one spot for more than a couple of seconds - hickies are NOT sexy. You only have to move a cm or two, but definitely keep your teeth moving around, exploring her neck. If you do have some urgent need to give her a hicky, then do it on her breast, where it won't be on display for the rest of the world.

-Whenever possible, maintain at least two physical contact points. Work her senses. ie kissing and tingling the back of her neck, kissing and rubbing your fingertips behind one of her ears (ie very softly touching). If she is topless, then kissing and gently rubbing her nipples with your fingertips will impress her.

- Not all women like having their ear lobes and ears nibbled, but give it a shot anyway. You should be able to sense how she feels about it.

- Women love anticipation. Learn, and know how to tease them sexually. Explore the art of foreplay.

- In your next lifetime, be a Scorpio. Trust me.

- Wink at her. From any distance. With a cheeky smile on your face. Like you know something that she doesn't.

- Don't have sex with her. Make love to her, with your heart and soul.

- Look her in the eyes, look over her body, look over her face, then look her in the eyes again. Tell her how beautiful she is... like it's something that you just can't help saying. Be sincere. Make her wait a few seconds before you say it... build up some anticipation - she knows that you're thinking something, she needs to know what... hold back for a few seconds and her need to know will mean that the words will have extra effect.

- Open a door for her, occasionally. Not all the time, then it gets silly. But, here and there, open the car door, normal door, etc. Like an old fashioned gentleman. If you're going to the car, be sure to unlock her door first.

- Send her flowers, with a simple card. Keep it honest and sincere. "To Someone Very Beautiful..." always goes down well. So I've heard. ;-) If you can't write decoratively, then find someone who can write it in calligraphy.

- Explore her body. Explore her sensuality. Explore her passion. Explore her soul. Learn from it all.

- During casual conversation, learn things about her... find out when her birthday is. Find out what flowers she likes. Do so with casual, off-the-cuff comments. Do this without arousing suspicion.

- Do some massage courses. Massage her in a relaxing way, and she'll realise that she can trust you. Massage her in sensual way, and she'll realise that you are a talented lover. With massage, you can explore her body with your hands.

- Keep massage oil handy, and have it scented (ie sweet smelling, strawberry is good). Keep a bottle next to your bed, and a bottle in your car.

- Learn to unclip a bra clip without looking at it. ie by reaching around as you are kissing her. Undoing her bra will give you better access to massaging her shoulders, and possibly her nipples. Stuff this Osama Bin Laden character, whoever invented the current bra clip design has a lot to answer for.

- Communicate with her... ask her what she likes... get feedback... it's not about "was I any good", it's about developing an insight into what she likes. With enough practice, you'll learn to sense it all automatically.

Personally, I have slept on many couches over the years after completely stuffing up these techniques. ;-)
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2007 2:41:57 AM
I have one spot on my neck, that makes me go nuts when someone kisses it. I also want to be kissed all over. The only time I would let him go right to oral sex is if it had to be a quickie.
 beerchen
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2007 6:00:04 AM

Not all guys have been instructed on what women want. Some guys don't listen. Some guys don't care.

I couldn't agree more.
I had a similar problem as the OP with my ex. Grab a boob, next grab neather region, and expect me to just be instantly turned on. NOT.

While i tried to give positive feedback on what felt good and what doesn't , it seemed like he would only remember it for five minutes and then go back to his old routine.
Needless to say that got old quick and my desire to be intimate with him sank.

And guys, yes the neck is a good place, however, as said before, if you have the mind first you are on a winning streak.
I also find that if you walk up behind your woman and wrap your arms around her with some light kissing and a few sweet words has a super effect as well.

I am blessed to have found a man who is very attentive to my needs and explores every square inch of me , adding to not only my but also his pleasure.

For all men who work with their hands. Please be sure that your nails and fingers are taken care off. Nothing turns one of more if a snagged or rough nail scratches our sensitive areas.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sensual parts of a womans body