Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > unsubscribe      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
unsubscribePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
How can I stop receiving the monthly emails from PlentyofFish about where the site is, how many people are using it, bla bla bla and a whole bunch of other stuff I don't need to know or already know cause they send the dang email EVERY MONTH.

Virtually every E-Mail Client/Service nowadays, whether provided by your ISP or Online, has built-in Spam Filters so you can choose what E-Mails you would like to block.

Use it !!! Then you'll never see one again.
 Dancintheniteaway
Msg: 5
unsubscribe
Posted: 8/8/2010 7:49:49 PM
I do not want to be on POF anymore, please take my profile off asap.

Thanks, dancintheniteaway
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 6
unsubscribe
Posted: 8/14/2011 8:09:46 AM
You have to delete it yourself. Click on the link provided right above your post.
 Perfectly_innocent
Msg: 7
unsubscribe
Posted: 6/25/2012 7:33:28 AM
I get an email EVERY time someone clicks that they want to meet me.
I click the 'Unsubscribe" link in that email and guess where it takes me?

TO THE LINK TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

So basically, if I don't want to get an email every goddamn time someone messages me, i have to shut down my POF account!?

Replies to this email will be automatically deleted. You will not receive more than 8 meet me notifications in a 24 hour period. If you do not wish to be notified by email, you can unsubscribe here: http://www.pof.com/deleteaccount.aspx
 Bodyfortress
Msg: 8
unsubscribe
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:35:10 AM
The spam matches emails never seemed to come daily but now it seems to me to be hourly it so annoying! However I do use the website and I shouldn't need to block all pof emails just to not receive unnecessary match emails.

This is just a joke and *** **** ridiculous ...
"7. If you do not wish to be notified about new matches, unsubscribe here: http://www.pof.com/deleteaccount.aspx."
If you don't want spam emails in your inbox F-You and leave.. thats what this line says to me every time I read it.
 loveagain666
Msg: 10
view profile
History
unsubscribe
Posted: 10/24/2015 4:54:25 PM
Hi.Dont want an email every time someone messages me. Thankyou
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 11
unsubscribe
Posted: 10/25/2015 8:32:37 AM
.....so use the opt-out facility in your 'mail settings'
.....this is a 'do it yourself' free site, btw.....

Mark_It_Up
Msg: 12
unsubscribe
Posted: 10/29/2015 4:40:54 AM
Or just set your email client to divert such messages to your spam folder.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > unsubscribe