Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > I don't get it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rain4Eva
Msg: 23
view profile
History
I don't get itPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Well, lets see here... Everything you said about men, women do it too. In your post (for future references for generalizing) just use "why do people", will help you alot.

Here's the kicker, almost everyone lies, I've known some people who don't sooo that's why I said almost everyone. Thing is I think some people lie to their SO about certain things, so they don't hurt their feelings even if they other SO thinks it's crazy, or not needed.

I've been cheated on, looked in the mall and saw multiple women who I could have, (which is what you said, but men) so why sit here and make a post talking about us 'men'?

Anyways, hope things work out for you. Have fun with dating, just don't do what 'certain' people are doing to you, to others.

~Anthony.
 MallardHunter
Msg: 26
I don't get it
Posted: 5/26/2007 11:13:18 AM
I don't need a man. and as far as "meeting my needs", I don't need a boyfriend for that either.

Nope, you have a street full of telephone poles...
 jmn120176
Msg: 31
view profile
History
I don't get it
Posted: 5/26/2007 3:21:54 PM

Give her a break! She did NOT say All guys LIE!!!

....Wtf is wrong with men? Why the hell do they feel this inherent need to lie to women?

That's all i'm gonna say about that. No lie!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > I don't get it