Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~ ~ ~ LEEDS FRIDAY NIGHT DISCO PARTY 22nd JUNE~ ~ ~      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aquaplane
Msg: 32
view profile
History
~ ~ ~ LEEDS FRIDAY NIGHT DISCO PARTY 22nd JUNE~ ~ ~Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I've put my name down for this, I missed the last one coz I was on my holidays.

It's my first meet in Leeds on the 22nd June so be gentle with me

I've been to Leeds meets before, just not on the 22nd June.

I will see about guests, there is one who might be keen and another two possibles. How many does the venue hold?

See yall there
 mrcyorks
Msg: 52
view profile
History
@ @ @ LEEDS FRIDAY NIGHT DISCO PARTY 22nd JUNE @ @ @
Posted: 6/16/2007 1:30:14 PM
MMMM SHUD B GOOD NIGHT CATCH UP WIV A FEW OLD FACES SHUD B FUN
 trooperbill
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2007 1:24:50 PM
Ive been wrangled into fixing my brothers PC that night... and yes it usually takes me ages cuz hes a spanner so im not gonna be able to make it :(

if anyones up for seeing gigs at the****it then gimme a shout! saw jack penate there on sunday it was amazing!

mark
 aquaplane
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2007 4:24:00 AM
I've been looking at trains to get there, excellent service from Mirfield. Crap to get home though, would have to leave at just gone 11.

I've decided to drive so no sauce for me tonight, it'll do me good. Anyone wanting a ride I can fit in a couple, will be coming either via Birstall or Dewsbury depending.

That Hogs Head looks to be in the area me and Paul visited once, I will see how we are for time but will try to get my Lady there for a starter.
 Stevie1978
Msg: 100
view profile
History
# # Celebrations # #
Posted: 6/22/2007 7:35:21 AM
Am in 2 minds now, all my buddies that were gonna join me have all called off
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > ~ ~ ~ LEEDS FRIDAY NIGHT DISCO PARTY 22nd JUNE~ ~ ~