Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Top Chef      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rsx11s
Msg: 2
Top ChefPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I don't do that TV thing - no signal here - but I'll occasionally watch it at my folks to keep them company. The only cooking show I really enjoy is that Foodies Journal thing or whatever it's called. It seems to be less ego and more food that most cooking shows. Emeril makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
 FistnCuffs
Msg: 3
Top Chef
Posted: 5/29/2007 11:59:09 AM
i think i caught that show one night...they were flexing their culinary muscles by cooking fried pork chops...mashed potatoes and boiled carrots...
 FistnCuffs
Msg: 5
Top Chef
Posted: 5/29/2007 1:55:20 PM
"stay tuned...next week we will julienne the carrots"
 FistnCuffs
Msg: 7
Top Chef
Posted: 5/29/2007 7:54:46 PM
i like gordon ramsey...FAR CANAL...love his command of the language...
he does have some good ideas tho...he ragged out on two guys one day about buying their high end organic produce...told them they were squandering money...then took them to a local farmers market where they could get as good a quality item for less...
he is a biatch alright but he knows how to run a restaurant
 FistnCuffs
Msg: 10
Top Chef
Posted: 6/3/2007 7:33:09 AM
random...i have a brilliant idea...get the TV execs to put gordon ramsey on a show with rachel raye...i wonder who would kill who?...she kill him with her incessant prattle or he kill her by strangulation...
 WesternRose
Msg: 15
Top Chef
Posted: 3/21/2008 2:42:43 AM
Top Chef is good...but rather frustrating to see a few total imbeciles in the kitchen... man how did they make the cut?... ..grrrrrrrrrr...

Gordon Ramsey is a Killer!... I love him....he reminds me of my dear old Mum....
put Mum and Gordo in the ring and she would send him into tears I tell you... I kid you not.

I want to see Rachel and Nigella in a Jello Wrestling match!.... Nigella could take Motor-Mouth any day .....and come out looking simply lovely!...

Pass the popcorn.... I'm ready for the new season
 WesternRose
Msg: 17
Top Chef
Posted: 3/21/2008 6:35:09 PM
Hey...Padma owns a restaurant I understand and is a foodie.....and besides having been a top model....her other claim was being the second Mrs Salaman Rashdie.... ...ahhh...the life of the celebrity!
 pupdaddy12003
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Top Chef
Posted: 3/22/2008 4:58:00 AM
..I can't imagine that Gordon Ramsey could get away with the behavior he exhibits on the TV show. You have to believe..that eventually someone would take that 8 inch knife they're cutting lettuce with..and give him a reminder that you really shouldn't insult people when they're trying the best that they can. I think most of his behavior is strictly for the TV audience...and we're no better than Jerry Springer's audience for watching it...
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Top Chef